Ariel (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I'm not too sure it would matter to Pan. He seems to be very patient.
    Actually not really. Yeah he waited for Generations for the truest Believer, but only because he had no choice in it. Everything else he seems to be quite Triggerhappy in playing around and messing with People. Of course he knew how their Truths would turn out, but I am pretty sure it is not going to have the same effect he wanted. Except maybe a Rivalry between Hook and Neal, which could be a good thing. At least its a chance to build some non-existent chemistry and conlict to their Relationships.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

While I found the Spill-The-Beans Chamber a little convenient, I did like the secrets revealed and I'm especially happy to know that M&M will be angry with Charming next ep(love that kind of stuff).
      I am hoping so much that Hook and Emma is not the endgame. I'll quote Moby Dick if I have to.

Regina is getting better(finally!) and her "that's my malevolent imp" was hilarious. The only things that bugged me was her statement that she and Rumple were the most powerful magical beings ever...

Yeah, except when it comes to crossing realms, resurrecting the dead, flying...
      Plus they have no idea who even exists in other realms!

... and the fact she's lost all respect for Rumple whatsoever.

Poor Rumplegoldskin. So confused...
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So I guess mermaids don't age. When new mermaids are born do they go to a different land so they can grow up. I'm assuming the no age thing is limited to the seas of Neverland.

Regina as Ursula was cool. I just wish the real Ursula had a better look to her. She looked liked a unfinished 3D model.

Comment

Working...
        X