• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty Habits (304)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    NASTY HABITS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304
    Determined to take on Pan directly, Rumpelstiltskin teams up with his son -- who once lived in Neverland as one of the Lost Boys. But when he learns of his father's secret agenda, Neal takes matters into his own hands.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 09:17 PM.

That was an interesting ep so Rumple & Pan knew each other as kids I really enjoyed this ep.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm starting to really like Hook. His concern for David is rather touching. I keep going back and forth between feeling sympathy for Rumple, but felt distinctly sympathetic towards him in this episode. Maybe especially when Neal sneakily plastered that leaf on his hand, and he wound up not being able to do anything, which in turn caused Neal and Henry to be captured again. I would like to learn more about Rumple and Pan's past together if Rumple has known Pan since he was a child. Must be an interesting story. If it was in Neverland, I wonder how Rumple got away from there.

Comment

The others may have trusted rumble not to kill henry, since he's had multiple opportunities and has refrained, but all Bae/Neil has known is the dark side of his dad, someone that scared the bejesus out of him so much that he ran.

Rumble is paying for the sins of his past...but neil's inability to let go of his past is compromising the situation.

ANd hook, yeah, he was the cliched bad guy, think largely based in peoples' preconceptions of him given that he's the bad guy in the books....but compare him to Pan, the 'hero' in the stories, and dude, he's not so bad.

I do wish they'd wrap it up though. Running through the greenery being chased by psychotic kids is getting old.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would like to see more of the Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan storyline its interesting and i am betting that they are brothers, I also liked the fact that Peter Pan was also the Pied Piper i find that quite interesting.... i guess every disney character has a past and a future before/after their inaugural story

I really like the fact that hook is more of an anti hero type, i reckon that hook only became this way because of his time in neverland and his dealings with Peter Pan, he seems like a decent sort of a pirate

I still think that David/Charming is going to survive S3, or else he will die and they will find a way for certain characters to come back in s4 (if we get a s4), like say Maleificent/Cora/The Huntsman/Charming's Brother etc etc this could be a good plot point to to introduce new characters to the franchise aswell
          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 October 2013, 06:26 AM.
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

I do wish they'd wrap it up though. Running through the greenery being chased by psychotic kids is getting old.
            Lol, I agree.

For the most part I've really enjoyed the season so far, and I love creepy Peter Pan, but I really don't want the Neverland arc dragged out for much longer.

I thought this episode was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Though I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I actually liked Neal a bit more than I do. I loved the Rumple/Peter Pan stuff, and I also really liked Hook in this episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              That was an interesting ep so Rumple & Pan knew each other as kids I really enjoyed this ep.
              From the 2nd ep, it seems Rump and pan knew one another a long time ago (with that straw doll pan's henchman tossed to rump).. So perhaps at one time he WAS a lost boy?

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I would like to see more of the Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan storyline its interesting and i am betting that they are brothers, I also liked the fact that Peter Pan was also the Pied Piper i find that quite interesting.... i guess every disney character has a past and a future before/after their inaugural story
              That certainly was a twist i didn't see coming, but was good none the less.

As for neal/bae and his daddy issues.. I am wondering if all his hate to his father is going to actually back fire on him at some point.

Comment

Could someone tell me how mr. Gold was able to brush off the squid ink that fast? I mean, back in the Enchanted Forest when he signed that contract, his powers were disabled until the Dark Curse hit(at least a week or so). Was he just pretending?
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Perhaps over the years he has tested himself on it and managed to build up SOME immunity, so it lasts less and less with each exposure.

Comment

Working...
                  X