Quite A Common Fairy (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    Well, Aurora having a Baby doesnt really matter in case of a Threesome. I got it as the others did as Mulan wanting to confess her love and when she was rejected, simply went on to do other things. She was happily anxious to tell Aurora, there would be no reason to be happy to tell your friend you are in love with her Boyfriend.

I dont remember any romantic notions in the short screentime Mulan had with the Prince, but I could be missing something. I never really got a romantic vibe between Aurora and Mulan either, so who knows.

And really? Nobody here knows Hollow Bastion? The more I watch of this Series and the Alice in Wonderland thing, the more I think these Series are build up on Disneys and Square Enix Kingdom Hearts Universe.
    Yeah, Mulan did have a thing for Phillip in the beginning. She didn't admit it to herself until they found Aurora and she was jealous but kept it to herself. Can't remember all of that story now, but I thought it was pretty obvious. I just have been surprised by a lot of fans assuming she was going for Aurora. But like I said, that scene with Mulan going to tell Auroa and/or Phillip was ambivalent. Maybe that was E & A's plan? (messing with the fans! )

Yes, either way, it would not matter, because Mulan is honorable and doesn't want to interfere.

Never heard of Hollow Bastion. Looked it up, but still doesn't ring a bell. Sorry.
    sigpic

Comment

It would fit in with how many shows are with at least one 'swinging for the opposite team' person if they DID make it that she is in love with Aurora, so may be that is the angle they are going for.

Comment

Really liked Tinkerbell in this episode. However, I think her anger at Regina was misplaced. Regina really can't help that she was afraid to go through the door and confront her true love. Also Regina didn't make her break the fairy rules.

Using Robin Hood's kid as bait wasn't cool but I liked the scene.

Mulan falling in love with her lady friend didn't make much sense to me. First she was in love with her boyfriend and second she knows she is in love. That is just a messy situation.

Comment

Working...
        X