Lost Girl (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    I do like the Snow/Charming/Regina flashbacks for one reason, its not Regina but the evil queen i find Lana Parilta is better at playing the evil queen then playing Regina

Its kind of the same deal with Rumplestiltskin/the dark one/Mr Gold but i kind of don't mind Mr Gold
    I like the way Lana plays both roles. I don't dislike the flashbacks in general, I just find the ones that specifically center on the Snow/Charming/Regina dynamic kind of annoying right now.

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    Despite Grumpy being one of the strongest recurring characters, the shrunken ensemble extremely damages the show. Those flashbacks would be much better if we had more character interactions. It's unfortunate about Red, she started off as hollow, they devoted a lot of effort into making her integral to the Storybrooke & Enchanted Forrest plot, and now they've lost her due to the actress starring elsewhere.

There are some others who would be nice to see too.
    I agree with you. Red actually became one of my favorite characters late in season one/early in season two. I loved her friendship with Snow White. I really disliked how they pretty much stopped writing for the character towards the middle of season 2. I think Red/Ruby was actually upgraded from a recurring character to a main character for season two. I read in some interview that the actress asked to be allowed to try out for other shows because they weren't doing anything with her character, since the writers changed their minds about the direction they wanted to take the season(2) or something. I really miss the character.

I would love to see other characters come back as well.
    sigpic

Comment

I also would like to see maybe some time being focused BACK into storybrook, to see how they are all doing.
      As the 'ministry sent more agents to deal with the place?
      How are they all getting along with some of their bigger players out of the picture..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I also would like to see maybe some time being focused BACK into storybrook, to see how they are all doing.
        As the 'ministry sent more agents to deal with the place?
        How are they all getting along with some of their bigger players out of the picture..
        I was actually getting a little tired of storybrook, part of me hopes that we can leave it all together and all those characters can get back to the enchanted forest maybe in season 4? if we get it
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

But the problem is that isn't the Enchanted Forest like half ruined because of the curse? So if all of the characters went back to the Enchanted Forest, (A) it would be interesting to see how they would all get there, and (B) they would have to rebuild a lot of it in order to make the Enchanted Forest like it was before.

Comment

Originally posted by karategirlhorselover View Post
            But the problem is that isn't the Enchanted Forest like half ruined because of the curse? So if all of the characters went back to the Enchanted Forest, (A) it would be interesting to see how they would all get there, and (B) they would have to rebuild a lot of it in order to make the Enchanted Forest like it was before.
            Didn't Snow say something in one of last season's episodes about everyone working together to rebuild the kingdom if they went back? I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I agree with you. Red actually became one of my favorite characters late in season one/early in season two. I loved her friendship with Snow White. I really disliked how they pretty much stopped writing for the character towards the middle of season 2. I think Red/Ruby was actually upgraded from a recurring character to a main character for season two. I read in some interview that the actress asked to be allowed to try out for other shows because they weren't doing anything with her character, since the writers changed their minds about the direction they wanted to take the season(2) or something. I really miss the character.

I would love to see other characters come back as well.
              It was just the worst possible way to handle Red. I wouldn't have minded too much if they kept her as the air-headed waitress, but she became so fascinating & integral to the story...

I wonder about Belle, because the producers say they've bumped her up to a starring role for this season. Do you think all of that's going to be imaginary!Belle, or will we actually start seeing Storybrooke again soon?

I also wish it were some kind of projection spell letting Rumple & Belle communicate rather than his imagination, because that means as soon as they're reunited in person, they lose a year of Belle's plot--since it's not really her.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

It would be really interesting if all the characters that are in Storybrook currently end up somehow traveling to Neverland in order to help find Henry.

Comment

It was just the worst possible way to handle Red. I wouldn't have minded too much if they kept her as the air-headed waitress, but she became so fascinating & integral to the story...
                  I agree, it was poorly handled. The character was built up as important, and a really good friend/ally to the main characters and then she just kind of disappeared.

I wonder about Belle, because the producers say they've bumped her up to a starring role for this season. Do you think all of that's going to be imaginary!Belle, or will we actually start seeing Storybrooke again soon?
                  I feel that they really have to get back to what's been going on in Storybrooke sometime soon, they really need to show what is happening to all those characters that were felt behind, especially Belle(I'd assumed that writers left her behind just so that they would have a main character to follow in Storybrooke).
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not sure if it's true, but I read somewhere(I think it was on imdb, but I don't really remember) that ep 6 will involve Storybrooke. That still kind of seems like a long time without checking in on what's been going on there.

I also wish it were some kind of projection spell letting Rumple & Belle communicate rather than his imagination, because that means as soon as they're reunited in person, they lose a year of Belle's plot--since it's not really her.
                  That's true. It was nice that Rumple imagined Belle, but it doesn't do anything for Belle as a character, so I hope that they get back to Storybrooke soon, or at least find a way for actual communication between lands.
                  sigpic

Comment

I could have misread something awhwile back, but the gist of the article was that the first half of this season would focus on the events unfolding in NeverLand, and the 2d half of the season would focus on events in Storybrooke, instead of bouncing back and forth between the two as has happened in the prior seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I could have misread something awhwile back, but the gist of the article was that the first half of this season would focus on the events unfolding in NeverLand, and the 2d half of the season would focus on events in Storybrooke, instead of bouncing back and forth between the two as has happened in the prior seasons.
                      I remember reading something like that too a while back(and I didn't really like the way that sounded). I'm not really sure
                      Spoiler:
                      if ep 6 takes place in Storybrooke itself, or just involves a character or characters
                      Spoiler:
                      (supposedly Belle and Ariel)
                      that are presently in Storybrooke but are maybe just seen in flashbacks during the episode
                      Spoiler:
                      (with Ariel either being in either Neverland or the Enchanted Forest present day instead of Storybrooke).
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, i think they can milk the never land/pan angle 2-3 more episodes..

Comment

Working...
                        X