• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Girl (302)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    LOST GIRL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    Emma must come to understand her true identity to make use of a map presented to her by Peter Pan himself. Rumpelstiltskin encounters a surprising face in the woods, and in the past the Evil Queen offers Snow White terms of a truce.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:56 PM.

An decent episode, the whole pep talk thing is getting abit old

Spoiler:
    However i do enjoy the bits with Rumplestiltskin and Regina flashbacks, present day rumplestiltskin is ok i guess aswell

Peter Pan is starting to Grow on me..... i actually love that he is vastly different from the original law, and Hook is more of an Anti Hero that sometimes does villainous things whereas Pan is i suspect just a villain i think that is pretty cool

Wasn't to keen on the Excalibur thing tho
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I was glad the
      Spoiler:
      Excalibur thing turned out to be just a trick to get Snow going. I'm glad Camelot is still in it's own realm.

Loved that Belle
      Spoiler:
      was Rumple's own mind working on him, that was clever.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought the
        Spoiler:
        Magic Mirror
        coming back was pretty cool.
        Also, Robert Carlyle is too good for this show. It'd be long canceled without him.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          I thought the
          Spoiler:
          Magic Mirror
          Also, Robert Carlyle is too good for this show. It'd be long canceled without him.
          I was pleasantly surprised by that.

As for RC, I think the show would still be running, but Robert always has a great performance. Whenever he has a scene with someone it steps up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            An decent episode, the whole pep talk thing is getting abit old

Spoiler:

Wasn't to keen on the Excalibur thing tho

Yea, they could have done without that aspect. As for pan, what IS his deal? Is he really a demon, or has the 'shadow side of him' turned him evil?

Comment

I thought the
              Spoiler:
              Magic Mirror
              I disagree with that. He's often not even been in an episode, and in others he's barely been present but for a moment or two. Yet the show's ratings are still strong and they are now into the 3rd season.

I for one at times don't even realize he's in an episode until he shows up. I would miss him if he were gone altogether, but don't think it would affect the ratings all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I disagree with that. He's often not even been in an episode, and in others he's barely been present but for a moment or two. Yet the show's ratings are still strong and they are now into the 3rd season.

I for one at times don't even realize he's in an episode until he shows up. I would miss him if he were gone altogether, but don't think it would affect the ratings all that much.
                He doesn't hurt the ratings either.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

He doesn't hurt the ratings either.
                  True. Some people likely watch the show just to see him. I watch it for the whole ensemble.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Yea, they could have done without that aspect. As for pan, what IS his deal? Is he really a demon, or has the 'shadow side of him' turned him evil?
                    Maybe he is supposed to be a more grown up approach to his story. Neverland itself certainly is alot darker, with Orphans hearing other Kids cry in the middle of the Dark. I just noticed though, we have not seen the light of Day in Neverland so far. So could there be something seriously wrong with the whole Area? It certainly benefits the Shadows.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      Maybe he is supposed to be a more grown up approach to his story. Neverland itself certainly is alot darker, with Orphans hearing other Kids cry in the middle of the Dark. I just noticed though, we have not seen the light of Day in Neverland so far. So could there be something seriously wrong with the whole Area? It certainly benefits the Shadows.
                      I'd love to hear guesses about this too. I've read reviews from way back when they first touched on Pan saying the original source material didn't paint Peter as a villain by any means, but he was a much darker character. I also read that his shadow did play a big part in his lore.

Can anyone enlighten? Like most on here probably, I know nothing about Peter outside of Hook and the main Disney film. Also, are we expecting to see Tinker Bell?
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        True. Some people likely watch the show just to see him. I watch it for the whole ensemble.
                        I watch it for the new take on the classic stories.
                        And out of hope that Jefferson will one day return.

Comment

I like Emma a lot more this season for some reason. She's still not one of my favorites, but I am liking her more.
                          I didn't really like the Snow/Charming/Regina flashbacks; to me, they're coming off as repetitive at this point.
                          I really liked Rumple's scenes. I also liked the little bit of banter between Hook and Charming.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                            I like Emma a lot more this season for some reason. She's still not one of my favorites, but I am liking her more.
                            I didn't really like the Snow/Charming/Regina flashbacks; to me, they're coming off as repetitive at this point.
                            I really liked Rumple's scenes. I also liked the little bit of banter between Hook and Charming.
                            I do like the Snow/Charming/Regina flashbacks for one reason, its not Regina but the evil queen i find Lana Parilta is better at playing the evil queen then playing Regina

Its kind of the same deal with Rumplestiltskin/the dark one/Mr Gold but i kind of don't mind Mr Gold
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              Despite Grumpy being one of the strongest recurring characters, the shrunken ensemble extremely damages the show. Those flashbacks would be much better if we had more character interactions. It's unfortunate about Red, she started off as hollow, they devoted a lot of effort into making her integral to the Storybrooke & Enchanted Forrest plot, and now they've lost her due to the actress starring elsewhere.

There are some others who would be nice to see too.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X