Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post The Heart of the Truest Believer (301)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THE HEART OF THE TRUEST BELIEVER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    Emma and the others embark on a voyage to Neverland, where they encounter a group of mermaids in their quest to rescue Henry from the infamous Peter Pan. Meanwhile, Henry is on the run from the Lost Boys, and Neal finds himself in the Enchanted Forest.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Default Re: The Heart of the Truest Believer (301)

Awesome first Episode. Cant wait to see where this is going. Looks like Henry is Powerful himself. It is nice to see how the different Dimensions all seem to cover different sources of Magic. Our World that has none, the enchanted Forest where wishes are the source of magic, Frankensteins World that is build on science and now Neverland where Believing seems to be the source of magic.

I am happy to see Neal alive and well. Somehow he fits in very well in the Enchanted Forest with Mulan and Aurora so far. I wonder if Mushu is going to make a appearance soon. After all he seemed to be pretty powerful and one of the EF charakters is connected to him. Well, thats at least what I hope for.

As for what the Lost Boys and Peter are after, I have weird suspicion. They are looking for the truest Believer and used Pixie-dust to find him, what survives on People believing in them? Pixies. Considering the dark Nature of Peter and the others I wonder if the Pixie they want to power up is good or bad. No matter of their own intentions.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

^ I'm going to say the pixie is bad as i dont see a good pixie abducting innocent kids for no reason.......... as was done in the season 2, 2 part finale

Spoiler:
    What was the sense in Emma attempting suicide like that? i mean i know she had to stop them fighting but there are other ways it didnt achieve the desired result either

Pretty good premier overall tho i look forward to watching the rest of the season
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Quote Originally Posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    ^ I'm going to say the pixie is bad as i dont see a good pixie abducting innocent kids for no reason.......... as was done in the season 2, 2 part finale

Spoiler:
    What was the sense in Emma attempting suicide like that? i mean i know she had to stop them fighting but there are other ways it didnt achieve the desired result either
    Actually the one abducting Kids is Pans Shadow, so its hard to say if he does it under orders or if he desires this himself.
    Spoiler:
    As for Emmas Suicide, I could not think of a better way for them all to Bond together as fast as possible. It was very risky and actually it did work. It just took longer.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    I am happy to see Neal alive and well. Somehow he fits in very well in the Enchanted Forest with Mulan and Aurora so far. I wonder if Mushu is going to make a appearance soon. After all he seemed to be pretty powerful and one of the EF charakters is connected to him. Well, thats at least what I hope for.
    Neil working with/chatting with Aurora and Mulan was well done. Some nice flash backs to when vala first got into the SG1 team with the not knowing what we were on about.
    Though i wonder why she only accompanied Neil to Rump's castle..??

Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    As for what the Lost Boys and Peter are after, I have weird suspicion. They are looking for the truest Believer and used Pixie-dust to find him, what survives on People believing in them? Pixies. Considering the dark Nature of Peter and the others I wonder if the Pixie they want to power up is good or bad. No matter of their own intentions.
    Perhaps the heart of a true believer is needing for something more nefarious.. like bridging the gap from never land to our realm. So peter can start taking kids from our realm..

As for what emma tried.. i am not sure that was an attempt at a suicide.. more an act done to get everyone's attention off their squabbling..

Captain

Yea I think the suicide part was an unplanned side-effect.

Emma wouldn't have tried to commit suicide. She wouldn't do that to Henry or her parents. The only thing she was trying to do was stop the squabbling by all the other people, and it backfired on her.

And we'll likely never find out why, but I'd like to know how Gregg and Tamara came to be involved with the "Home Office" (aka Peter Pan), considering how obsessed they were with their whole mission - to the point of being willing to die for their cause, which turned out to be false.

Captain

I'm kind of annoyed they met their end so quickly into the new series.

Good good good show!! Epic! compelling! Love the story and characters! I love guessing all the fairy tale characters! My favorite was when Robin Hood came through the window! Great timing!
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

loved this ep great dialogue but was the Jolly Roger destroyed?

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I had a feeling atleast the chick would because the actress is going to be a series regular this season on the walking dead
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Diana Davis

Love the episode.

It should be noted that Baelfire (Neil) was in our world until Peter's shadow came to take Wendy and her brothers. He sacrificed himself to save them. Then he was in Neverland for a period of time until he escaped.

So, through Peter's shadow (at least) Pan can reach our world. That still leaves how the "Home Office" contacted, recruited, and trainied Tamera and Greg.

I loved Tamera and I wished Rumpel would stop being so damn Evil. I mean he says he was to be a better man, but now we see him flip-flopping again.

I would love to see Greg return and finally learn or accept the truth of his father.

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Emma wouldn't have tried to commit suicide. She wouldn't do that to Henry or her parents. The only thing she was trying to do was stop the squabbling by all the other people, and it backfired on her.

And we'll likely never find out why, but I'd like to know how Gregg and Tamara came to be involved with the "Home Office" (aka Peter Pan), considering how obsessed they were with their whole mission - to the point of being willing to die for their cause, which turned out to be false.
    Perhaps pan has agents able to get to our realm and he recruited them...
    But the part that gets me is how willing they are to benefit from magic use. For such outspoken haters of magic i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Me too. I was quite surprised at that.

Diana Davis

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Perhaps pan has agents able to get to our realm and he recruited them...
    But the part that gets me is how willing they are to benefit from magic use. For such outspoken haters of magic i mean.
    Though I think it's better than having them create science fiction technology that mimics magic.
    Last edited by Mrja84; October 3rd, 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: fixed quote to be the correct quote

Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Mrja84 View Post
    I loved Tamera and I wished Rumpel would stop being so damn Evil. I mean he says he was to be a better man, but now we see him flip-flopping again.
    To be fair, at this point, Rumple believes she murdered his son...

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    loved this ep great dialogue but was the Jolly Roger destroyed?
    Nah, they made a point of having Regina say it's reparable.

Personally, I'm glad the Jolly Roger is gone for the moment, since to my eyes, those scenes on the ship were of the poorest quality of the series--I mean in terms of production values. To my eyes, it looked like they were on a fake ship on a soundstage.

It's not like the more elaborate shots in the Enchanted Forrest necessarily look real, but its beautiful OTT oversaturated quality kind of fits with the kind of place it is... The Jolly Roger just looked like a lowish budget TV ship set.
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; October 3rd, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Major General

When pan's ghost pulled out the soul of the guy (gregg) reminded me of the chronicles of riddick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    To be fair, at this point, Rumple believes she murdered his son...
    Yes, and I didn't believe her for a second when she said she was sorry about Neal. If you recall, she shot him without a bit of pity at all. If I believed someone had murdered my child, I wouldn't think twice.

Diana Davis

Quote Originally Posted by jeri View Post
    Yes, and I didn't believe her for a second when she said she was sorry about Neal. If you recall, she shot him without a bit of pity at all. If I believed someone had murdered my child, I wouldn't think twice.
    It's that kind of thinking that has lead Rumpel to lose so many in his life. His son only came back as a father to Henry, whom Rumpel has thoughts of killing to protect himself.

Rumpel is consistently thinking about himself. How he feels, how he was wronged, what he's lost.

Rumplestiltskin parodying himself for no reason(seriously, did he think Pan would not recognize him?) was epic!
    I wonder what they did with his walking cane...
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast