No announcement yet.

The Heart of the Truest Believer (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think "his undoing" or whatever the prophecy about Henry & Rumple really means?

I really doubt they'll kill off Rumple... Do you think it means he'll lose his powers? Or his demeanor of little guilt for killing all those people?
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      I suppose seeing does not include hearing. So he may be able to see different outcomes, but he is missing completly the context since they are all Pictures.

Also I remember the Seer saying that he would learn to differenciate with enough time. So that Power was supposed to be permanent and we have not seen any scene where he got rid of it.

To the insane bit. Sorry, but I use the wrong words at times. All I meant is that this Impish side of him got lost and I find it a bit odd. In Storybrook I could understand why everyone stayed in their cursed Forms like the Fairy Godmother and Rumple for example, but I was expecting him to turn back in a Land of magic.
      I agree, but the curse is still in effect though, right? I mean Storybrooke is still cut off from the rest of the world in terms of no Fairytale character can leave. So the curse is not fully broken, heck, if it was shouldn't they have gone back to FTL?

And they keep telling Emma she's the savior...that implies some continued destiny on her part. Henry wasn't just born to make her come back to Storybrooke, right?

I would have thought leaving Storybrooke meant some resurgance of his power, but maybe that's causes he's been touched by Belle's love? He's in the middle, not quite free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        I would have thought leaving Storybrooke meant some resurgance of his power, but maybe that's causes he's been touched by Belle's love? He's in the middle, not quite free.
        Well, we did see him get rid of his Walking Stick Of Doom(was it so hard to heal his leg back in Storybrooke?). That had to mean something.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked the little talk that Hook and Regina had about being villains and getting happy endings. I liked Neal in this episode; I usually don't him that much, but I really enjoyed his scenes with Mulan and Aurora. I also liked the kid who plays Peter Pan, I think the does a really good job playing a dark version of the character.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Well, we did see him get rid of his Walking Stick Of Doom(was it so hard to heal his leg back in Storybrooke?). That had to mean something.
            Perhaps he likes it.. Gives him an air of being 'vunerable'..
            But then again, he also never seemed to heal it when he was the 'dark one' back in the enchanted forest.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Perhaps he likes it.. Gives him an air of being 'vunerable'..
              But then again, he also never seemed to heal it when he was the 'dark one' back in the enchanted forest.
              Well, once he was the Dark One, he stopped using the cane. But maybe as long as he was the Dark One he couldn't heal it as his body was different, plus he never planned to be stay human.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                Well, once he was the Dark One, he stopped using the cane. But maybe as long as he was the Dark One he couldn't heal it as his body was different, plus he never planned to be stay human.
                He could've kept the injury as a sort of monument that he's not a coward and will do anything for Bae.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That might be a good point. It was one of the few times he did something unselfish (getting himself injured so he would not have orphaned his son)..

Comment

Working...
                  X