Legal Online Streaming (Arrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal Online Streaming (Arrow)

For people interested in catching the show (or catching up on) in a legal method online.

So far the only streaming I see is the most recent 5 episodes on Hulu (in the US).
    sigpic

Just did some checking, and it looks like the first season of Arrow might be available on Netflix starting October 9, the same day the second season starts. Amazon Instant Video has it now, but it's not free.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I've heard good things but really don't want to watch low quality sketchy sourced online streams. So busy now with all the new tv I may just wait until winter break or summer, we'll see.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Just did some checking, and it looks like the first season of Arrow might be available on Netflix starting October 9, the same day the second season starts. Amazon Instant Video has it now, but it's not free.
        If I'd known that, I wouldn't have bought the Blu Ray. Not much WB ends up on Netflix Instant Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          Not much WB ends up on Netflix Instant Watch.
          It's because it's a CW show. Netflix signed a deal a couple of years ago for the streaming rights to CW shows.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
            If I'd known that, I wouldn't have bought the Blu Ray. Not much WB ends up on Netflix Instant Watch.
            I might be interesting in buying it off your hands if you haven't redeemed the UV code yet

Good show. Definitely worth the watch
            sigpic

Comment

Season 1 has just been added to Netflix streaming. Didn't watch the first season so I marathoned it to catch up so I could watch season 2 live. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Great show!
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm currently watching season 1 on Amazon Prime. Season 2 is available but it's not free. Hopefully by the time I get there it will be.
                sigpic

Comment

I wish Amazon Prime in the UK would get a move on and get season 2!
                  sigpic

Comment

Which it now has and I've just watched episode 1 of season 2
                    sigpic

Comment

You can also watch it ON the cw site itself.. www. cwtv. com

Comment

Only 5 episodes
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          You can also watch it ON the cw site itself.. www. cwtv. com
                          Not in the UK I can't

Season 2 on Amazon Prime will do for now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X