Pilot (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    The cast is just so white. I'm not asking for the them to have a checkbox of all the different races like in Star Trek. But I just want to know why these characters were chosen and whether anyone had an idea for a non-white regular cast member?
    You're generally correct, although you may have overlooked Ming-Na, who is of Chinese anscestry.

Comment

Have to wait until tomorrow night here in the UK for ep2, see how it starts to pan out, need to see at least 10 episodes before it takes hold...

Comment

I have a thought...

If Coulson must never 'know'...! Will they spill the beans to us mere mortals...?

I enjoyed this episode.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          I have a thought...

If Coulson must never 'know'...! Will they spill the beans to us mere mortals...?

I enjoyed this episode.
          i think he already knows.... there's a subtle sardonic lilt whenever he says tahiti is a magical place
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

I dont think he knows, I think thats part of the brain wash or whatever it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
              You're generally correct, although you may have overlooked Ming-Na, who is of Chinese anscestry.
              I did not overlook her. But I acknowledge she is there. But as my girlfriend pointed out, maybe her chracter is there because Maurissa (co-showrunner and of Asian heritage) wanted a badass reflection of herself? I am not inclined to believe that, but that was my gf's thought.

I also agree the two british scienetists are annoying and a bit redundant. Half the time they are just talking techno-babble, I prefer babble that at least sounds credible, not babble that is blurted out as fast as possible to move the plot.

Comment

Working...
              X