Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS9 Characters that are Great Together: Garak and Bashir,Quark and Rom,plus others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 Characters that are Great Together: Garak and Bashir,Quark and Rom,plus others.

After watching Deep Space Nine for a long while I'd find it hard to have Lunch with Dr.Bashir, since it seems like he really does talk a lot. Good thing Garak makes those Lunchtime Discussions interesting,otherwise it'd be kinda boring just watching Bashir and O'brien having Lunch.

Then again Garak seems to make everything Interesting on DS9 at times.

I always find that When Garak is around things just Get Interesting, plus Episodes that are Centered on Garak seem to be the best ones.

I find I can't get enough of watching Deep Space Nine at times simply because the Characters that work well together are quite numerous in the Series.

Rom and Quark are Hilarious, You've got Worf and Dax, Sisko and Dukat...So many Characters that are great when they're around.
    Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

The are so many great relationships on DS9 everyone had such great chemistry with each other

Sisko and Dukat are great together which lead to a epic conclusion, i also like Kira and Kai Wynn albeit it was a tad annoying at times and could been written better

And Bashir and O'brien were awesome one of my favorite episodes in the series is were they entered the mind of Sloan to obtain a cure for odo's disease, i believe it was called extreme measures

Quark also had great chemistry with every character on the show, one of the best characters ever written

I also liked Worf and Martok, and Worf and Gowron which also ended brilliantly
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 September 2013, 04:58 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

The characters were alive in a way that no other Star Trek characters were, before or since. Multifaceted, flawed, real. I really liked Bashir and O'Brien, Sisko and Dukat, Sisko and Kira, Jake and Nog, Odo and Quark as well as Garak and just about anyone really.
      sigpic

Comment

Quark and Odo
        Quark and Rom
        Sisko and Dukat
        Sisko and Jake
        Sisko and Nog
        Nog and Jake
        Kira and Odo
        Kira and Jadzia
        Worf and Jadzia
        Bashir and Garak (garak with anyone will do)
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

One thing that always gets me about Garak is how he interacts with Bashir. What other Cardassian do you know that tells a guy to eat a Rod?

Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

I love the relationships in the show. Especially:

1. Bashir and O'brian: a great friendship that develops over the show.
            2. Quark and Odo: I loved that they were friends but would never admit it and respected each other.
            3. Jake and Nog: nice to see a teenage friendship merge into an adult one.
            4. Quark and Rom: brother relationship that grows throughout the show and funny scenes.

I agree Garak with anyone is great to watch.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X