Star Trek Model Starships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Model Starships

As some of you may be aware, models of ships from Star Trek have gone on sale in newsagents
    more info can be seen here
    http://www.startrek-starships.com/index-choose.html and on their facebook page

The following will be available with the next 30 issues

1 Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    2 Enterprise NCC-1701 TMP
    3 Klingon Bird-of-Prey
    4 Enterprise NX-01
    5 Romulan Warbird
    6 U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656
    7 Klingon K'Tinga battlecruiser
    8 U.S.S. Excelsior
    9 U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205
    10 Borg Sphere
    11 U.S.S. Reliant (Miranda class)
    12 Akira class
    13 Jem'hadar cruiser
    14 Cardassian Galor class
    15 Equinox
    16 Ferengi Marauder
    17 Dauntless
    18 Bajoran Solar Sailor
    19 Stargazer
    20 Klingon V'orcha class
    21 Enterprise NCC-1701-E
    22 Krenim Temporal Weapon Ship
    23 Nebula class
    24 Xindi insectoid ship
    25 U.S.S. Prometheus
    26 Tholian ship
    27 Romulan Bird-of-Prey
    28 Maquis Fighter
    29 Jem'hadar bug
    30 Nausicaan Fighter

I wish they would do something like this for Stargate, there are a few ships from Stargate i would like to get my hands on Anubis's planet destroying ship, a puddle jumper, Atlantis, the Destiny, the Daedalus and so on same goes for Battlestar Galactica.

Some nice ships on that list, will be getting a few of those...akira and the dauntless. I dohave a few of furuta ships from japan, I think they are worth something now.

sigpic

Comment

I got the Enterprise 1701 refit from the motion picture, it's not too bad but it could be better, it lacks the detail in the Enterprise-d model and it resembles a pizza cutter.

I'm going to be very careful with this model, it's very easy to damage i've read reports of the saucer section and 1 of the nacelles breaking off for the time being the refitted enterprise is staying in its box.

I've seen pics of the next model to be released the klingon bird of prey and it is as detailed as the Enterprise-d model, hopefully this situation with the low quality of the Enterprise refit is just a one off.

Comment

Working...
      X