This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naquadria?

Where do we get it? Is the only supply of naquadria that from Kelona? Or did we learn to create it?

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
    Where do we get it? Is the only supply of naquadria that from Kelona? Or did we learn to create it?
    At the moment we only get it from Kelowna. They have a massive amount of the stuff below the surface. But im sure in the future we will be able to make it ourselves with a naquada vein and a naquada bomb.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

I would think that SGC and the Kelownans were researching it =/

Comment

They are
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I thought that the naquadria was
          Spoiler:
          since Anubis attacked Kelowna the mines were dry because Anubis took the entire stockpile of naquadria.And the naquadria must have been abord his ship because the Goa'uld that was working to overcome the instabily of the naquadria failed and was shot by Herak because he failed so my guess is that the stockpile was abord the ship before it was destroyed by all the ha'taks
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            I thought that the naquadria was
            Spoiler:
            since Anubis attacked Kelowna the mines were dry because Anubis took the entire stockpile of naquadria.And the naquadria must have been abord his ship because the Goa'uld that was working to overcome the instabily of the naquadria failed and was shot by Herak because he failed so my guess is that the stockpile was abord the ship before it was destroyed by all the ha'taks

Wouldnt that have had a bigger explosion? I thought it was still on Kelowna.

Anyway
            Spoiler:
            a lot more was made from a naquada in 'Fallout'

Comment

TBH i dont think i would really want to search for naquadria when you could search for the 'ALMIGHTY ZPM' hehehe
              Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
              McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Wouldnt Atlantis be able to make them? If not where do they come from? Why doesnt Mckay search for blueprints or whatever and make on?

Comment

Working...
                X