Vala: Daniel or Tomin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    I'm not sure that McKay would be able to handle Vala!
    they're such opposites in some ways, but so much the same in others!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

In what ways are they alike?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i don't really want her with either one.

maybe teal'c...

or the baal human that was finally rescued at the end of 'continuum'.

or mckay.
        That would be interesting if he could survive. There. A perfect match.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd tend to vote for someone who didn't make out with Vala's daughter. Heck, it wouldn't be a stretch to say Daniel/Merlin slept with her over his weeks in captivity.

The fact that they're both gorgeous women aside, same guy with a mother and daughter is pretty on the nose...
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

I think Vala would fit best with Ba'al's host. They've both been hosts to awful Goa'ulds and know each other, kinda, from that period and thus know some of what the other has gone through.

Not to mention I hate the Daniel/Vala dynamic and Tomin is such a weak character. Not that Vala is that much better, to be honest. And I don't really like the Daniel that's "with" Vala, I much preferred him pre-Vala.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              I think Vala would fit best with Ba'al's host. They've both been hosts to awful Goa'ulds and know each other, kinda, from that period and thus know some of what the other has gone through.

Not to mention I hate the Daniel/Vala dynamic and Tomin is such a weak character. Not that Vala is that much better, to be honest. And I don't really like the Daniel that's "with" Vala, I much preferred him pre-Vala.
              ^ Agreed. To be fair to Valla, she did improve as a character, but imo, she is still not good enough to be with Daniel. Tomin also improved in the end, making him more suitable, but the best match is definitely Ba'al's host.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kali View Post
                ^ Agreed. To be fair to Valla, she did improve as a character, but imo, she is still not good enough to be with Daniel. Tomin also improved in the end, making him more suitable, but the best match is definitely Ba'al's host.
                Vala doesn't have to be "Good Enough" for Daniel they work just fine they are equals
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  Vala doesn't have to be "Good Enough" for Daniel they work just fine they are equals
                  No imo. But then, I don't really like Valla. To each his/her own.
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually prefer Tomin to Daniel
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      I actually prefer Tomin to Daniel
                      For Vala, or as a character?
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Tomin for sure, much like Jack and Samantha, where could Daniel and Vala possibly find the time to have a relationship and save the world, but I guess unlike Jack and Samantha they are not really confined to military rules.

Comment

Working...
                        X