Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z.P.M;Poddle Jumper s8 (timemachine one)...Copy...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z.P.M;Poddle Jumper s8 (timemachine one)...Copy...

As we know the Asgard have built the Weapon against the replicators through O'neill and his Ancient knowledge...Well what I want to know is can't the Asgoard Copy Z.P.Ms and Puddle Jumper s8(good to be the King)...???
    Last edited by (Alias)Raffzahn; 13 February 2005, 06:33 AM.

thats because they had an ancients knowledge to give them the blueprints/materials/way of building the device from O'Neil...without knowing how a ZPM or a time device is put together or how it works, what its made of then its impossible for even the Asgaurd to know how to Replicate one its like someone showing me say a DVD Player...then giving me the components that make up that DVD player and telling me to copy it make my own, without knowing what goes where or how it works a million things could go wrong I could put a component in the wrong way and the thing wouldnt work, the same applies to the Ancients Technology and replicating it In my opinion anyway
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by (Alias)Raffzahn
      As we know the Asgoard have built the Weapen against the replicators through O'neil and his Ancient knowledge...Well what I want to know is can't the Asgoard Copy Z.P.Ms and Poddle Jumper s8(good to be the King)...???
      it's 'puddle jumper' not 'poddle jumper'
      'weapon' not 'weapen'
      'o'neill' not 'o'neil'
      and 'asgard' not 'asgoard' ..btw
      oh, and 'machine' not 'mashine'
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

But remember, the Asgard at one point extracted some data from the Ancient Repository; so if they did it once, who says that they can't extract the blueprints for a ZPM or puddle jumper?
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
        X