No announcement yet.

Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was given a Roku for Christmas. Anyone know what that is?

Comment

i believe it's like a wifi box for your tv.... hook it up to your tv, connect to the wifi, and stream to your heart's content....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
        I was given a Roku for Christmas. Anyone know what that is?
        Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        i believe it's like a wifi box for your tv.... hook it up to your tv, connect to the wifi, and stream to your heart's content....
        its a special little device that allows you to stream stuff from Netflix and Hulu if you have subscriptions for those services. It also lets you switch between the services easily

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
          its a special little device that allows you to stream stuff from Netflix and Hulu if you have subscriptions for those services. It also lets you switch between the services easily
          So you still have to pay for the services. What good is having it then? I'm not paying for squat.

Comment

I think everyone of you are subbed to Tom's Twiiter but since nothing has been posted I will go ahead and share the news. Tom Hiddleston posted "Hes Back!" along with and instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI464OMhT3E/ LOKI IS BACK!

Comment

I know.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yeah, I saw that! Love the Loki-d look of mischief!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

oh good you guys are all alive XD

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                    oh good you guys are all alive XD
                    lies! i'm lurking from the afterlife
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Such a lovely pic norival1992
                        And i popped on to post a link, seems hes done another audio book, Dracula
                        https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dracula-Sta...FQZM8TBRP2K4ST
                        sigpic

Comment

it LIVES! hey Hussies! thanks for linking that new Audio book <3

Comment

the first time i read dracula, i was ten and a big chunk of it almost put me to sleep.... too much dry prose..... but i managed to finish it! [( longest it took me to read a book til i decided to pick up LOTR four years later )] i was so proud of myself, but i also promised myself i would never subject myself to such misery of rereading it.... maybe i should start reconsidering that stance
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              the first time i read dracula, i was ten and a big chunk of it almost put me to sleep.... too much dry prose..... but i managed to finish it! [( longest it took me to read a book til i decided to pick up LOTR four years later )] i was so proud of myself, but i also promised myself i would never subject myself to such misery of rereading it.... maybe i should start reconsidering that stance
                              why read it yourself when you can have it read to you by the sultry voice of Tom Hiddleston

Comment

Working...
                              X