No announcement yet.

What is Your Ideal Cast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cast is perfect as it is, in my opinion. I prefered Carson over Keller though... I liked Sam appearances and the crossovers between the SG1 cast with SGA.
    Well it's not that much about the cast, but more about the Wraith characters and culture. In the episode "The Queen" we learn a bit more about how it works, but we barely scratched the surface. What about the military hierarchy ? What about the young Wraith like Ellia ? Steve, and the one we call "Shawn" (Condemned), more to dig about them before they disappear...
    And of course, I never can get enough of Todd...

The show stopped at an interesting point : Todd's researches to mix technologies, Ancients and Wraith. The ZPM powered Super Hive was a great idea from the basis, perhaps the Wraith would have reached technological advantages like cloaks, for example. It would make things interesting (depends for who, of course). It happens that I dream about what it would look like... but well, that's another topic.
    John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

As of Season 3 Atlantis the existing cast seems fine to me. However, the amount of actual and potential anxiety and stress in the lives of the crew (which I think exceeds that of SG1) would be impossible to tolerate especially at those meals where Rodney can't keep his mouth shut. He could benefit from anti-anxiety medication. I have a relative who is like that especially around meals and I can't tolerate it.....
      By the way, is it my imagination, or is RDA as General O'Neill rather stiff in his performance as compared to how he was on SG1??

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        By the way, is it my imagination, or is RDA as General O'Neill rather stiff in his performance as compared to how he was on SG1??
        I thought it was fitting, being a General is much different than being a Colonel. Jack used to have small teams under his command, which is a whole different ballgame than having thousands of men and military infrastructures under your control.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Working...
        X