Carter or Mackay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter or Mackay?

Would anyone else have liked to see Carter or Mackay sent to Destiny in an episode to solve a problem or something?

Or is this just me wanting more SG-1 and Atlantis in Universe?

... How much SGU have you watched...?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

To the end. I don't recall this happening. Other than the first episodes.

Comment

Have you seen Series 2, 'Seizure'?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

they had Mackay in an episode in season 2

Comment

I definitely choose Carter.
            sigpic

Comment

Neither.

Comment

Why just two characters? I say bring the whole SG-1 + SGA armada back for an entire episode arc to kick some butt and set up a plot for the end of the series - whatever that would be.

Comment

Both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnikolic View Post
                    Why just two characters? I say bring the whole SG-1 + SGA armada back for an entire episode arc to kick some butt and set up a plot for the end of the series - whatever that would be.
                    Yes. Ruin the awesome cast of SGU with the Mary Poppins brigade...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well to be honest mckay is a lot lot smarter than carter even though they tried to show otherwise in mckay's couple of short appearances in sg-1... he outshines carter in ever way in atlantis... ask carter to do something difficult about alien tech, she would say "i don't understand" "it is over my head" "it is impossible"... mckay would never say such a thing and would get the job done always, despite his ego... he achieved more scientific advancement than anyone else...

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
                        Well to be honest mckay is a lot lot smarter than carter even though they tried to show otherwise in mckay's couple of short appearances in sg-1... he outshines carter in ever way in atlantis... ask carter to do something difficult about alien tech, she would say "i don't understand" "it is over my head" "it is impossible"... mckay would never say such a thing and would get the job done always, despite his ego... he achieved more scientific advancement than anyone else...
                        Actually Jack acheived more than Mackay and Carter combined: he developed a super fast dialing program, he made a mini ZPM, he contacted alone the Asgard figuring out you can dial a 8 chevron address, he made the Antarctica weapon work and provided the ZPM for it...

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                          Actually Jack acheived more than Mackay and Carter combined: he developed a super fast dialing program, he made a mini ZPM, he contacted alone the Asgard figuring out you can dial a 8 chevron address, he made the Antarctica weapon work and provided the ZPM for it...
                          Not on his own, though. He was enhanced when he did all of that. That said, I wouldn't really want to see either Carter or McKay on SGU.
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah jack was practically an ancient at that time(healing powers and all)... all his comedy moments were mostly based on rolling his eyes when carter started talking science

Comment

Eli is smarter than both of them
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X