Second Time (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy bleep...

1. Quite a rumble between Kiera and Travis!

2. Alec you are a moron though it wasn't clear when he was heading...

3. So what...Carlos is with Theseus now? WTF is his gameplan?

4. Where or when are Kiera and the rest?
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Finally got to see the episode, so are the freelancers "Temporal Enforcement Agents" or self appointed upholders of time?

Too many other questions, argh I hope Simon Barry isn't making this up as he goes along

Comment

He may well be, don't think this show's contract is being renewed for more than one season at a time.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Finally got to see the episode, so are the freelancers "Temporal Enforcement Agents" or self appointed upholders of time?

Too many other questions, argh I hope Simon Barry isn't making this up as he goes along
          The freelancers more like self appointed upholders of time then "Temporal Enforcement Agents". They always kill so many people (Emily, Grandier, etc.). If they are "Temporal Enforcement Agents", they just erase someone memory rather then kill them. They more like fanatic then law keeper. Kiera is much more like a true Temporal Enforcement Agents than the freelancers.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
            The freelancers more like self appointed upholders of time then "Temporal Enforcement Agents". They always kill so many people (Emily, Grandier, etc.). If they are "Temporal Enforcement Agents", they just erase someone memory rather then kill them. They more like fanatic then law keeper. Kiera is much more like a true Temporal Enforcement Agents than the freelancers.
            They are sort of like the PeaceKeepers of Farscape, keeping the "peace" through war.

Plus, I think they were sent back by Alec even further in the future, or by Jason, I think there is something about their origins that involves people we already know.

They aren't quite Observers, they are still very much like us. And, typically in tv if someone is from "way" in the future, they are physically different in someway, just to make it clear they are "not like us."
            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Whatever they are, they're doing a terrible job of upholding the Temporal Prime Directive.

Oh wait... wrong show

Comment

So, ...

Jason is older Alec's son, which is why the DNA was a match to younger Alec, who thought Jason was his father.

And ...

Esher is Alec's real father. Will he reunite with Alec's mother?

And ...

Carlos and Betty have gone over to Julian's side (apparently).

And ...

Is Travis really dead? Are Sonja and Jason about to be dead, or will they get a reprieve somehow?

And is pretty much everyone (Keira, Liber8) a pawn of the Freelancers? Except for the Asian guy.

Comment

OMG Is anyone else confused? I think I need to break out the white board and start a diagram or something

but honestly it's been great to be able to watch a good scifi show that actually gets you thinking. I'm enjoying it
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Nice season finale. A lot still has to sink in for me. Next season should be something else.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, what a season finale! With that I have to watch it all again, I surely missed a lot of things.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        Wow, what a season finale! With that I have to watch it all again, I surely missed a lot of things.
                        I also had to rewatch the entire season, it was also SO awesome second time

Comment

off topic but i was watching stargate from movie 94 trouhg universe and i saw 4 liber8, kagame, travis, sonya and curtis and in universe im on s1e11 and saw the girl that works in the police the tech girl o forgot his name.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeGeRoS View Post
                            off topic but i was watching stargate from movie 94 trouhg universe and i saw 4 liber8, kagame, travis, sonya and curtis and in universe im on s1e11 and saw the girl that works in the police the tech girl o forgot his name.
                            And the police chief in "Continuum" has been on SG1 ("Scorched Earth"), as well. Jason (who is related to Alec) was on SG1, also (in "Prometheus").

Comment

finally got around to binge watching season 2 on netflex. Wow what an episode, lots of action. I was surprised to learn that Asher was telling the truth about being Alec's father and Jason is his son. And what a cliffhanger, so Alec went back to save Emily? Or was he sent to the 2077. And the end with them in cages was really creepy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X