• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Guess (211)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON TWO
    SECOND GUESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211
    A Liber8 cyber attack exposes everyone's private e-mails and throws Vancouver into chaos, on the eve of the mayoral election. Lucas continues to have hallucinations of Kagame, and Kellogg learns that he has competition in Escher.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 21 August 2013, 08:08 PM.

Another good episode.

It was great to see Kagame again, even though he's a figment of Lucas' imagination, although with this show, is he?!! So there is a side effect to time travel? Drives you nuts! Wonder who else starts to lose it?

It has all become a little confusing in that I can't really see anyone being on top at the moment. The Mayor playing Travis and Sonya off against eachother had the opposite effect which was funny! Now they're pissed off, wonder how long he'll last. The police department funded by a corporation, oh dear! The future is unfolding and becoming a little too familiar to Kiera.

I'm just enjoying the ebb and flow of events as each player affects the course of time.

............and the time travel orb is whole again!

Comment

The thing that I'm starting to wonder, though, is if everything that is going on is what causes the very future Liber8 is trying to top, or even makes a worse future (or it all happen sooner). I mean, one side hits hard, the other side hits harder. Back and forth, back and forth, until one comes out on top.

It just seems that Liber8 is making the situation worse, and creating the future they do not want. One might even go so far as to say that they are inciting these issues just to say "Look! Look at what they are doing to us! Fight harder" sort of thing.
      sigpic

Comment

I bet all this will be for nothing anyway! The future is what it is, and it's the ideas and the efforts put into changing it that make it what it always was, is and going to be! I love time travel tenses!

Comment

I have post this before Continuum have their own folder, this ep some what related to the Snowden incident.

Person of interest, Watchdogs, Continuum all talk about invade personal privacy, massive surveillance for public safety, i wonder what are the political views for those actor and producer?

So the Arc is it very powerful now that Kiera got all the parts of the time travel orb?
          Emily(Alec's girlfriend) didn't destroy the USB contain some of the Arc source code, but seem to me that Mr. Escher doesn't need it any more. Now that i concern the interaction between Kellog and Escher.
          sigpic

Comment

lol i was soooo happy when kagame appeared at the start of the ep and then by the end of the ep it was blah.. bbut i dunno this isnt looking good.. so we have liber8 back together and i imagine they will have to get that guy out of the crazy house for the finale. the future from what is going on in the present is looking worse and worse. i am starting to think there is no possible positive outcome here, its either screwed or big time screwed. and yay we have our own subforum. i wish it happened earlier th so i couldve talked more about the previous eps.

Comment

I also seemed to have forgotten about Lucas's hallucinations, as I saw Kagame, I thought, "Yes, they brought him back somehow", but then I remembered about the hallucinations. Awesome episode. The band is back together.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. One thing annoyed me - it was so obvious that Emily wouldn't destroy the usb. Apart from that it was another great episode.
                sigpic

Comment

1. Oh bleep, Sonya and Travis are back together...

2. I was right not to trust Julian.

3. Esther has Arc...could be interesting...

4. We also have a working time travel device...where's the catch going to be?
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

And the music at the end was Everyone is Everyone (And Everything is Everything) by Canadian band Au4. And their album is free (donationware). I've bee listening to it since.
                    http://www.au4.ca/discography/
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X