• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Wave (210)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON TWO
    SECOND WAVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    While running from men working for the shadowy Section Six, Kiera hides amongst Julian’s new followers. After one of Liber8 is captured Alec finds a way to track Travis, and Emily expresses doubts to her handler.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 20 August 2013, 08:33 PM.

Somewhat feel redundant to post this:
    we know Emily is sent from Escher, we also know that Escher is different kind of Freelancer, different from the two hunting Kiera (said by Jason "Alec's father maybe??").

Juilian let Kiera go ...... may be Kiera doesn't know the whole story of New Pemberton.
    By the way Kiera you cause the riot and look so gorgeous in Theseus's faction.

Police Chief had already change so much that is he fell into the dark side!!

Did you see Kiera fighting scene? So good to watch that part! really love Rachel's eyes!!
    sigpic

Comment

The whole thing about Jason is wrong to me. What if he's not Alec's father, but his son ???

really love Rachel's eyes!!
      Me too

Comment

Hmmm...

1. Freelancers from further in the future than 2077? WTF is their gameplan?

2. As per usual in this show...define "darkside". The fact is, Kiera's always been the lesser of two evils vs Liber8, I've always been able to at least sympathise with her even when it seems she's swallowed too much corporatist propaganda.

3. Thing is, Esther's the ultimate wildcard in this picture.

4. Wouldn't trust Julian at this point...
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
          The whole thing about Jason is wrong to me. What if he's not Alec's father, but his son ???
          That's an interesting thought. He seems knowledgeable about time travel but it's fragmented due to him suffering from some side effects of time travel. It makes him interesting because you don't know if he's playing the fool for self preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            It makes him interesting because you don't know if he's playing the fool for self preservation.
            He is the most interesting character so far, I can't wait to see what happens

Comment

I stopped watching Continuum after this ep, season 2 is not as good as season 1
              is it worth continuing?

Comment

Working...
              X