• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Skin (204)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON TWO
    SECOND SKIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204
    Kiera tracks another time traveler and discovers her former partner from the future. Meanwhile, the woman's CPS suit falls into the hands of an ordinary man, drawing the attention of Liber8.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Found this on youtube:

http://youtu.be/Im-sP1diMTY

Kiera's friend/colleague Elena(the one disappear in the Pilot ep) have send back to 1978, married and having Children...

And Kiera secured the second CPS suit!!

Love to see Rachel crying scene !!
    sigpic

Comment

An amazing episode!

A beautiful and respectful portrayal of the elderly, and also a great use of flashbacks. This episode sets up Kiera's breakdown, and the bond between the women was great to see.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Ooops.
        In 2013, we are told that Elena has Alzheimer's disease.
        At some point, the 2013 era medical profession would have done detailed imaging scans of Elena's head, and I would think the CMR hardware would have been spotted. It wouldn't have been understood, but the doctors would have seen it.

Comment

It's possible she had a diagnosis of Demetria but not had a brain scan. There are tests that can be done to assess someone's memory.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's possible, but I think her doctors would have wanted to rule out any physical cause such as tumors, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X