This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.My.God!! (reckoning pt 2)

this episode just blew me away, still cant speak.......for those who havent seen it and doubt s8 is any good.....jsut wait.................

need to watch it again.............and again.............so many good moments, i cant begin to start so I wont ruin for peopel!!

yeah i thought it was a great ep too
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Wait till you see threads
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Wait till you see threads
        I can't wait to see Moebius!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
          and that
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

This has got to be one of the best line ups for the ending of a season ever. Have I died and gone to heaven? or has my birthday come early?
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Both.

When they wrote the scripts they did not know if there would be a season 9 so they made them really good episodes
              love Torri

Comment

lol

so good...its like heroin stregenth stargate! LMAO!!!!!!

hopefully im going see threads soon, i can sure see hwo they need new material though

*spoilers*

The huge hat'ak were definatly a highlight, loved "dannys World" comments, replicarter, oh why botherer gogin through it all, it twas all was so good haha!!
                Last edited by drummerguy5; 13 February 2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

There are official threads for episode “Reckoning part 2” and “Threads” where the episodes are discussed in great detail it may be best you go there.

Reckoning part 2
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6815

Threads
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...537#post320537
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

You guys have got to be kidding! Season 8 has been the worst season so, and Reckoning just tops of the list of lame storylines. I mean honestly...evil killing machine falls in love with Sam and makes a copy of her...please......

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                      yay it's o tomorrow, i'm so excited!!!!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                        yay it's o tomorrow, i'm so excited!!!!
                        I know. I have so much work to do but all I can think about is tomorrow and how tomorrow isn't today and how much I want tomorrow to be today.

I can't wait.
                        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

The are really going out with a bang this season.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            There are official threads for episode “Reckoning part 2” and “Threads” where the episodes are discussed in great detail it may be best you go there.

Reckoning part 2
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6815

Threads
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...537#post320537
                            So there's a thread about Threads?

Sorry, too easy.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                              I know. I have so much work to do but all I can think about is tomorrow and how tomorrow isn't today and how much I want tomorrow to be today.

I can't wait.
                              Today is Indeed Today....Today Roll on Moebius Pt1
                              And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X