No announcement yet.

The Samantha Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship "Idea Pot" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was thinking that Monday could be angst-monday because, who likes mondays, if we do ship days

Comment

Sounds good. Fluffy Thursdays?
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        Sounds good. Fluffy Thursdays?
        how's about Smutty Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
          how's about Smutty Friday?
          Forgive the alliteration, but I prefer 'Smutty Sunday'. Any other ideas?

Comment

Forgive the alliteration, but I prefer 'Smutty Sunday'. Any other ideas?
            I agree, that goes better! Lazy Saturday?

Comment

Yep. And Flutter Friday?

Comment

Yep. And Flutter Friday?
                Love it! Um, Sleepy Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                  Love it! Um, Sleepy Thursday?
                  How about Fluffy Thursday and then Sleep Wednesday? Because nothing goes with Wednesday and I hardly do anything on them, sometimes.

Comment

How about Fluffy Thursday and then Sleep Wednesday? Because nothing goes with Wednesday and I hardly do anything on them, sometimes.
                    Yeah that's good! Now all we need is Tuesday.

How's about Pretty Tuesday?

Comment

Just another idea, Jess and I used to do a story with the cartoon and and we'd do a opst each of this story, I don't know if you've seen them but they used to be good fun! So what we could do is all of us could carry on the story, and who knows what might come of it!

Comment

Oh, I saw those when I first joined! Maybe it could change moods according to the day then. So, one day we're sending it in the direction of fluff. But, tomorrow, it'll have to change into flutter as much as possible. Then, as the day themes go by, we'll change. We'd have to have a little thing to refer to, though.

When people join the S/J threads, they point them to the S/J shiptionary and a few other things. I could make a glamorous/shiny little image with the days on and their themes. Because I don't think our original/first poster is around much. And we could do a few other S/D 'resources' to parade around if we start something else.

Comment

Oh, I saw those when I first joined! Maybe it could change moods according to the day then. So, one day we're sending it in the direction of fluff. But, tomorrow, it'll have to change into flutter as much as possible. Then, as the day themes go by, we'll change. We'd have to have a little thing to refer to, though.

When people join the S/J threads, they point them to the S/J shiptionary and a few other things. I could make a glamorous/shiny little image with the days on and their themes. Because I don't think our original/first poster is around much. And we could do a few other S/D 'resources' to parade around if we start something else.
                          Yeah, that's a great idea! Fits in perfectly!

Yeah, that's another good 'en! To be honest I didn't think we had one to begin with. Hmm, yeah it may take some time but it'd be worth it in the end!

So our 'ship days are:
                          Happy Angsty Monday
                          Happy Pretty Tuesday
                          Happy Sleepy Wednesday
                          Happy Fluffy Thursday
                          Happy Flutter Friday
                          Happy Lazy Saturday
                          Happy Smutty Sunday

You like????

Comment

Yep. I'll make the image sometime this weekend - Tuesday would have to be about glamour/pretty things and we'd have to find some difference between Saturday and Wednesday. Saturday could be sleep/sleep diseases/alien magic etc. and Wednesday could be more about intentional laziness and all that.
                            How about some blue colours for the little timetable-image? Because they're both blue-eyed.

Comment

Yep. I'll make the image sometime this weekend - Tuesday would have to be about glamour/pretty things and we'd have to find some difference between Saturday and Wednesday. Saturday could be sleep/sleep diseases/alien magic etc. and Wednesday could be more about intentional laziness and all that.
                              How about some blue colours for the little timetable-image? Because they're both blue-eyed.
                              Yeah all good ideas!

Comment

Working...
                              X