Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the saddest moment in SG-1 for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the episode '2010'. When Janet talks about the night General Hammond died.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      She was engaged to "Pete", not "Pat" - otherwise known as he who shall not be named.
      Sorry, got the names mixed up.

Comment

Meridian. There are parts in that episode that get me...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          Sam saying goodbye to Thor!
          I completely agree. This moment really got to me.

Comment

Would probably have to be what most have gone with, Heroes . Frazier's death. I remember the T.V ad they had on just before Stargate where it said something like "SG1 loses one of the family" it was something a long those lines both part 1 & part 2 were on after each other here, so when I initially looked at the title, I thought it would be O'Neill/Teal'c that would die.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
              In the episode '2010'. When Janet talks about the night General Hammond died.
              That and Janet herself dying were the worst for me.
              sigpic

Comment

The very end of Unending, because I knew that after this there would be no more new SG1 episodes.

sigpic
                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

When Jack died right at the start of Continuum, I was numb! Also, when the 'other' Jack told them that Charlie was still alive, Sam looked like she'd been slapped.

When Sam said her 'goodbye' of sorts to imaginary Jack in 'Grace' (thank God she eventually came to her senses!)

When Sam tells Jack not to dare die on her now because they've won in 'Lost City'.
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

For me it was the last episode, because my favorite show came to an end. I made this image and had it as my wallpaper for years.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcatkim22 View Post
                      When all the characters were dying in the alternate universe Daniel went to.
                      You could also add when all our heroes were dying off in 2010 as that was also an AU. Or in Continuoum when Daniel, Tea'lc and Sam died.

Comment

heroes part 2 when Dr. Fraiser died was sad along with when Daniel died/ascended. For SGA its when Carson died.

Comment

It will always be when Daniel died and he took ascended form floating out of the room as the team watched. I cried buckets when I first saw it and I still do now. Seeing the pain etched on the team members faces was sad.

Comment

Heroes part 1 was on TV in the UK today but I couldn't watch it. I vowed 10 years or so ago that I would never watch it again. I spent ages trying to make up my mind today but couldn't do it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Indeed, those are the deaths that impacted me the most out of all those that died. It seems to always be the Doctors... Dr. Beckett, Dr. Fraiser, Dr. Jackson even though technically he didn't die and I was happy to see him in the Abyss, then the season 6 finale, and then finally to see him back was awesome. Same with Dr. Beckett, too bad Dr. Fraiser couldn't come back...

Comment

I still haven't watched the entire Atlantis episode where
                                Spoiler:
                                Dr. Becket
                                dies. I realized early on where they were going with it, and I couldn't cope.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X