looking for a way to watch the entire seasons of sg-1 on line legally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a way to watch the entire seasons of sg-1 on line legally

Ok. I have searched high & low for a streaming of SG-1 but every place that advertises that they have it....turns out that after I go through all the crap to sign up and even pay for access, they DONT actually have any shows of it. Im on the verge of just breakin down and buying the entire series but would rather not if I don't have to. I also need a few good images of the staff weapon....im a inventor and want to design one that looks real. Obviously I cant produce the energy shot but thinkin about replacing it with roman candle balls! LOL. should prove to be an interesting challenge.

You can purchase the episodes at Amazon Instant or go through iTunes. You can buy by individual episode or by season.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I ended up buying the DVD's on Amazon, I got them used for really cheap! (and they all worked just fine)

Comment

I could make suggestions but it really depends on your location too: in some countries some websites aren't legal and/or don't work.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

amazon prime has them streaming. the first month is a free trial than its 70 something for the whole year (plus they have other shows too).
          sigpic

Comment

I am confused by this, and sorry for popping in but my whole deal is....what happen to Netflix and why is Stargate not available? Perhaps making room for the limited star trek available? I have been searching too and am also looking at Amazon....but oh the American economy...I don't want to spend the loot!
            sigpic
            Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
            "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            etc.....

Comment

@Ripley2012
              I'm with you, Netflix is a puzzler as SGU was on there for quite some time after SG1 and SGA vanished then was gone, but 'Ark ..', 'Continuum', and the original movie are still available. I understand about the licensing of the property but if the licenses expired for the series, why have they not for the movies? Somehow it is more than that, wish I knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
                I am confused by this, and sorry for popping in but my whole deal is....what happen to Netflix and why is Stargate not available? Perhaps making room for the limited star trek available? I have been searching too and am also looking at Amazon....but oh the American economy...I don't want to spend the loot!
                Make sure when you look on amazon to check out the used ones. I don't think I spent more than 5-8 bucks for each season. I got the Atlantis boxed series set on e-bay for pretty cheap. I've been holding out on buying the movies as they are still on Netflix, of course by the time I'm done with season 10 they'll probably be gone!!

Comment

Working...
                X