Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of aliens would you like to see in Stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of aliens would you like to see in Stargate?

I'd like to see a race similar to the Daleks from Doctor Who mind you the only series I watched mostly was Atlantis though my favorite episode of the original series was when the day kept repeating lol. I'd like to see this because I'd like to see the other races of the series react to such a species. Because most of the enemies conquer for religious reasons or kill to feed (like the wraith) I think some of the aliens particularly the human planet colonies in the Atlantis spin off series would be genuinely terrified of a species that just wants to kill them just for existing.

Ideally if they ever did a new series I think they could introduced the species Sheppard encountered in the alternate reality.
    [IMG]http://images.wikia.com/stargate/images/c/cc/Unknown_Alien.jpg[/IMG

The point is rather moot given that the chances of more Stargate are remote to non-existent. I guess I can see where you're coming from, but the Daleks remind me enough of the NuBSG cylons who also kill humans just because of who they are... I don't think SG needs another go at the same story...
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting idea for an enemy race, but i'd like to see more peaceful technologically advanced race who are aren't dying or extinct as a race. For example more like Ancient/Asgard type of aliens.

Comment

A army off evil ronons like a whole race of warriors, good looking neat organised well groomed dressed in black. More sinister as they look so pristine and hot lol

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a race that one could possibly feel a little more sympathy towards. I actually felt some sympathy for the wraith, considering they didn't ask to be created. As far as I can remember though, the good and bad factions are somewhat easily defined into their respective categories. I just think it would be nice to see the line blurr sometimes. it's probably why I love Game of Thrones so much.
          sigpicIn Soviet Russia, sig read you.

Comment

Mork vists the Wraith.. Should be good for a laugh.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X