Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Clone Wars Bonus Episodes and a Soundtrack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Clone Wars Bonus Episodes and a Soundtrack...

The Clone Wars composer Kevin Kiner:
    We have about ten shows that we’re still working on, that are going to be part of this special material. And even hopefully there is going to be a soundtrack record as part of this special material. We’ll see they’re in negotiations about that so we’re not positive that’s going to happen.
    Link: http://www.eucantina.net/archives/16438
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

I hope this comes to pass I'm still mad that the show was cancelled, I swear Disney is like a virus everything they touch they change or destroy.

Frankly I'd rather watch 3 seasons of Clone Wars than another film trilogy especially if the Yuuzhan Vong aren't going to be in it.

Comment

And I would sooner the Vong never be mentioned again, and stricken from canon

Anyway I also hope this comes to pass. Note that the composer said hopefully, not that it was confirmed.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        And I would sooner the Vong never be mentioned again, and stricken from canon

Anyway I also hope this comes to pass. Note that the composer said hopefully, not that it was confirmed.
        Really I liked the Vong but fair enough that's your opinion.

Comment

Then Vong made me walk away from the EU for a long time. Bad idea, Very bad.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
            Then Vong made me walk away from the EU for a long time. Bad idea, Very bad.
            I liked the Vong myself frankly.

Comment

Working...
            X