• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to find this I love games like this and I love Farscape
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      I'm going to find this I love games like this and I love Farscape
      Cool, I'd love to hear your opinion of it.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I have just finished my run of all 4 seasons in 8 weeks...

Weird, fun, amazing. I loved it.

The final episode, even though I knew what was coming was a shock......... Just that's how you end a show.
        Don't forget to view "The Peacekeeper Wars" mini-series for the *real* end of the show ...

Comment

Originally posted by Vfpcoder View Post
          Don't forget to view "The Peacekeeper Wars" mini-series for the *real* end of the show ...
          I will. It will be my 3rd viewing of PK Wars..........

I love the Eidelons make up effect their head splits open and the very first time it happened I thought OMG you have a penis inside your head.

BTW why did the Eidelons shoot them? I thought they were peaceful?

Comment

BTW why did the Eidelons shoot them? I thought they were peaceful?
            Yes, but they were rather paranoid when a Leviathan(commonly known to serve Peacekeepers) suddenly showed up on their planet, carrying at least two Sebaceans.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Yes, but they were rather paranoid when a Leviathan(commonly known to serve Peacekeepers) suddenly showed up on their planet, carrying at least two Sebaceans.
              Oh................

I wish that had been explained more in PK Wars

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                So, rockerlad, how's the rewatch going?
                8 episodes in and really really enjoying it. God knows why I didn't last time :0)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                  8 episodes in and really really enjoying it. God knows why I didn't last time :0)
                  YAY glad you gave it another go I'm sure you'll end up loving it...it's still one of my favorite scifi series so far. And I guess it's because the scifi shows we've been getting as of late are really really horrible and so viewing this now for you is like watching some really great scifi....for a change The shelf life for this series is amazing as well. It just never gets old.
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I love the Eidelons make up effect their head splits open and the very first time it happened I thought OMG you have a penis inside your head.
                    Exactly why Chiana got so turned on the first time one of them showed her "his"

Wulfmann

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfmann View Post
                      Exactly why Chiana got so turned on the first time one of them showed her "his"

Wulfmann

You could hold up a biro and Chiana would get turned on unfortunately ....... But she is chirpy and I like that. If I was in lust it would be Jool

Comment

You could hold up a biro and Chiana would get turned on unfortunately ....... But she is chirpy and I like that. If I was in lust it would be Jool
                        How's it going with the video game?

Comment

How's it going with the video game?
                          The Farscape game?

I tried to find it but couldn't and i don't want to go to a pirated site as there's likely malware there.

Comment

Well, not all pirate sites can be evil.
                            Maybe there's a Jack Sparrow site out there somewhere with the game.

Comment

Well, not all pirate sites can be evil.
                              Maybe there's a Jack Sparrow site out there somewhere with the game.

Maybe but I'm too scared to look

BTW like your sig pic

Comment

Well I never got this show finished last time as it dissapaeard from Netflix but this week I have purchased the complete box set on blu ray and will have it finished in a few weeks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X