Going to give it another go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to give it another go.

So after trying to watch farscape once over i couldnt get into it, watched about 3 episodes. But after watching SG1 Seasons 9/10 its made me give it another go.

Lets see if this time is any different.
    sigpic

Good luck and have fun. Try and watch all of the first season. If you don't like it when Scorpius shows up, it's probably not the show for you. By that time I was completely hooked.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Good luck and have fun. Try and watch all of the first season. If you don't like it when Scorpius shows up, it's probably not the show for you. By that time I was completely hooked.
      Definitely get through all of Season 1. By that point, you will know if this is the right show for you or not.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Got one more thing to watch before i give it another go. Thats SG1 Continum
        sigpic

Comment

If you can get through season 1, you will like the rest.
          sigpic

Comment

There's a Farscape video game.
            AND IT'S NOT BAD.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Seriously, what's with the taboo on this game? Every thread goes silent the moment it is mentioned.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

It's got a whopping 43 rating on Metacritic based on user reviews.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So? It's still a great game. I played it and had some real Scaper moments.
                  On one particular ammo-less occasion, I had no choice but to use a plan worthy of J. Crichton.
                  AND IT WORKED.
                  And that's only the beginning. The only thing that really sucked was the ending.

Comment

So, rockerlad, how's the rewatch going?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      If you don't like it when Scorpius shows up, it's probably not the show for you. By that time I was completely hooked.
                      Scorpius made this show.
                      Sure I liked the gang well enough but Scorpy added the balance missing to make it a serial.

Wulfmann

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                        Got one more thing to watch before i give it another go. Thats SG1 Continum
                        That was the single best Stargate done.

A real leap up from the series and almost like the SciFi version of the Bob Newhart ending where he wakes up with Susan Pleshet from his previous show and says he just had the strangest dream as if the a whole current show never happened.
                        Continuum is sort of almost like that in theory, excellent as compared to good for all things SG (IMO)

Wulfmann

Comment

I have just finished my run of all 4 seasons in 8 weeks...

Weird, fun, amazing. I loved it.

The final episode, even though I knew what was coming was a shock......... Just that's how you end a show.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                            There's a Farscape video game.
                            AND IT'S NOT BAD.
                            Want.

Where does one get that?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Want.

Where does one get that?
                              I can't really tell you, my copy is second-hand. The game is designed as a single Farscape episode with a prologue and Acts 1-5.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape:_The_Game

Warning, though. Literally everyone except me seem to hate this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X