Noob here! Will there be a season 5??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob here! Will there be a season 5??

Excuse my ignorance but as I watched the last episode of season 4 last night I believe it was left open to continue but also can see how that would make a series conclusion.

That leads me to believe a season 5 was not a done deal but was hoped for so they covered their bases.

So, will there be a 5 or no?

Wulfmann

Nope. The series was officially cancelled last May.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Nope. The series was officially cancelled last May.
      I think you mean in May of last year.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Yes, that is what I meant. Same thing, really. If it had been cancelled this May I would have said "This May", not last May...Lol
        sigpic

Comment

Sadly there won't be a 5th season...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            Sadly there won't be a 5th season...
            I am not sure I want a 5th season.

They basically had no boundaries as to what extreme make believe they could event as if there was no real mother nature with physical parameters.

4 was enough at least for me. I posted to see if there would be a 5th but somehow had it in the back of my mind it was already over and wanted confirmation

Wulfmann

Comment

I wish there had been a season 5. Had ratings decreased? Or was it budget concerns?
              But i was happy with the finale though, even though John Druitt's fate was up in the air from earlier in the season.
              Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
              Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

I'm with you on that But I think it would be nice to have a season 5 to give closure for fans and show what happened ahead in future ( in underground) and the characters after Will found Helen alive, since he saw her killed by explosion that destroyed her home that she build over century ago. But we are lucky to have an 4 amazing years and new storylines and relationships. And a thousands amazing adventures last a lifetimes.

Maybe you and I will never know someday in future if they wanted to make a reunion Sanctuary movie to close the chapter of storyline. But it needs fund for everything etc..
                Hi guys,
                I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Working...
                X