X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Oz - Did you bring the paddles?
    I had to swim back -- actually leap across to the other gutter -- it wasn't
    pretty, that leaping. Anyhoo, I found them!! Couldn't lose the gifts of Tame
    and Mala. Paddles. My precioussssssssss.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Just because the walls are seeming a bit bare in here

thank you to Susan!!!!

Ahh now things are looking up... "Why are you Naked??"
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Just because the walls are seeming a bit bare in here

Ahh now things are looking up... "Why are you Naked??"
        "Bare." ha!

Just to recap: I think it was Feli who started a nice respectable thread on April 8
        "What would you like RDA to say to you, if ever you should meet him?"
        and I posted "Why am I naked?" at the urging of evil Mala, just to shatter
        the dignified mood! LOL

Then Mala or Susan or one of the closet hussies comes back with this pic,
        which is just as MacGyver speaks that line in Trail to Doomsday,
        and the raging floozy level goes up about 10 notches along with the
        heat index going up about 50 degrees F.

Ah, those were the days.
        Last edited by OzGirl; 20 May 2004, 11:14 PM. Reason: To give proper credit

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Marimba I think it would be pretty cool to have a T-shirt made up somehow depicting our status as members of "The Gutter Gang" or perhaps Jacksbabe's more ladylike RDA Appreciation Society.
          Ruralstar, I just had a vision of genius about the T-shirts!!! OK, I'm useless with photoshop (don't have it either!) so if you will imagine ....

Across the top half of the 'chest' we could have "Jack's (or Rick whichever) Gutter Gang .... then have a dreamy pic of Jack/Rick (we'll use one of the many!!) and then underneath the pic we could have .. "Care for a paddle?"

What d'you reckon?

Well the thing about my sig is that that's what someone called me once, and I've used it 'personally' ever since, but I do know the British RDA fan club was called that .. so we might have a problem using it for merchandise and on here etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
            Ruralstar, I just had a vision of genius about the T-shirts!!! OK, I'm useless with photoshop (don't have it either!) so if you will imagine ....

Across the top half of the 'chest' we could have "Jack's (or Rick whichever) Gutter Gang .... then have a dreamy pic of Jack/Rick (we'll use one of the many!!) and then underneath the pic we could have .. "Care for a paddle?"

What d'you reckon?
            Ah Jacksbabe, you make me laugh all the time. I'm at work, bored, playing on the internet like I am not supposed to and you come up with that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              I had to swim back -- actually leap across to the other gutter -- it wasn't
              pretty, that leaping. Anyhoo, I found them!! Couldn't lose the gifts of Tame
              and Mala. Paddles. My precioussssssssss.

Oz
              Whew! Oz, I knew we could depend on you. Since this my first experience with a new gutter; do we need new buckets, bibs, etc or will the old ones suffice?
              sigpic

Comment

Whew! Oz, I knew we could depend on you. Since this my first experience with a new gutter; do we need new buckets, bibs, etc or will the old ones suffice?
                How about we adopt new ones to go along with the old - double re-enforcement - though we don't need too much protection from our Jack/Rick

Comment

Ah Jacksbabe, you make me laugh all the time. I'm at work, bored, playing on the internet like I am not supposed to and you come up with that.
                  Glad to be of service - just wish I had the 'know how' to put that vision into some artwork so it could be seen!!

Well I'm meant to be catching up with correspondence - but the call of the gutter ...... its so illuring, it just hypnotises me

Comment

Well I'm meant to be catching up with correspondence - but the call of the gutter ...... its so illuring, it just hypnotises me
                    I agree who can resist the call of the gutter, like I am even trying Hopefully they won't find out what I was doing on my break, speaking of which I have to clock back in, be right back. I digress who can resist the call of those eyes, hands, voice, oh you know everything. Gotta run, machine is back up now
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh the eyes, yes those eyes!!! I think they are so well set off in this:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/scre.../Tangent23.jpg

What fun I have had screencapping (oh just gotta go and rewind that last bit )
                      Last edited by Jacksbabe; 21 May 2004, 03:26 AM.

Comment

What fun I have had screencapping (oh just gotta go and rewind that last bit )
                        Waaaah! I can't get it. These darn work machines. I will just have to wait and drool at home, but it will be worth it
                        sigpic

Comment

Waaaah! I can't get it. These darn work machines. I will just have to wait and drool at home, but it will be worth it
                          No, it wasn't showing for me either - have changed it to just a link. Angelfire can be so screwy at times!!

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/scre.../Tangent23.jpg
                            Oh yeeesss, those eyes. Much better thank you. Couldn't wait for home, had to try again I am gonna get so busted for this
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeeesss, those eyes. Much better thank you. Couldn't wait for home, had to try again I am gonna get so busted for this
                              Ah but what a way to go!!!!

Comment

YAAAYYYYYY!

Goody! A new thread!I wonder how long it will take before we need a new one?Do we have new buckets as well?I hope some body brought along a few of the old ones,for nostalgia...
                                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Working...
                                X