This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/RDA Thunk Thread II

Here you are ladies! A shiny new gutter to wallow in. Have fun.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

RDA's a fox! did i get the first reply?

Comment

yyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy! i know i'm sad. but he is yummy none the less.

Comment

Yay, a new thread. Why is there a llimit tho? Just curious.

Mala, it's really disgusting how clear you make those caps from computer downloads. LOL You know I love them and am horribly jealous as I've told you many times before. I tweak and tweak and never get them as nice as yours. It's just obnoxious. LOL Keep them coming!!! :-D

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

So do the New Thread Rules go something like this - Every time we get a new gutter to play in we have to list all over again (oh the pity) just what it is we like about this man? You know just in case someone new wanders by and needs pointing in the right direction.
          And really ladies we should get the thread name changed - it makes us sound soooo shallow . I mean we are all about the acting aren't we?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Mala, it's really disgusting how clear you make those caps from computer downloads. LOL You know I love them and am horribly jealous as I've told you many times before. I tweak and tweak and never get them as nice as yours. It's just obnoxious. LOL Keep them coming!!! :-D

Shelly
            Oh good, someone else mentioned it first. I just took caps from my VHS copy, and they don't look as good as the ones Mala got from the downloaded copy. It's amazing what kind of sacrifice she'll make to get those RDA pictures nice and shiny.
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
              So do the New Thread Rules go something like this - Every time we get a new gutter to play in we have to list all over again (oh the pity) just what it is we like about this man?
              And why not, we of course always like say why we like being in the gutter, right? Those eyes, those lips, those buns, etc.......

And really ladies we should get the thread name changed - it makes us sound soooo shallow . I mean we are all about the acting aren't we?
              I don't think the name should be changed.... of course if you changed it, it should mention the gutter, right???
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

All hail Mala the screencap scrubbing queen! In all seriousness you do a terrific job and I for one am extremely grateful.

Marimba I think it would be pretty cool to have a T-shirt made up somehow depicting our status as members of "The Gutter Gang" or perhaps Jacksbabe's more ladylike RDA Appreciation Society.

Geekyred I'm all about definition. His hair, his eyes/eyelashes, those gorgeous tapered fingers, strong muscular arms, sensous lips...

Is it warm in here? Where the hell is the fan? Did we bring Oz's paddles and the buckets from the other thread?

Comment

Well *Ladies* Look who I found just standing there at the side of the Gutter with his hand to his face saying..."They were just here a minute ago" "Where could they have gone??"

So I thought I would bring this sweet faced man over to our new home

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK, bear with me. This is sort of a ritual with me now. Whenever I'm in
                    a new RDA thread, I have to post this stupid Ode to Jack (with apologies
                    to Dr. Seuss). It's like a Gutter Christening -- instead of a champagne bottle
                    or a bottle of Guinness, I have this. Avert your eyes!!

(I love Jack O'Neill!!!)

I like O'Neill in a boat.
                    I like O'Neill in a coat.
                    I like O'Neill with a hat.
                    I like O'Neill with a Zat.

I like him going through the Gate.
                    I like the Froot Loops that he ate.
                    When techno-babble has been said,
                    I like the way he holds his head.

I like Jack in dress blues, so proud,
                    And when he says, "For cryin' out loud!"
                    I like O'Neill's sarcastic wit
                    And when he grins a little bit.

I like when Jack gives troops commands,
                    And how he signals with his hands.
                    I like the way he moves, with grace,
                    And subtle looks that cross his face.

I like Jack sweating in the sun;
                    I like the way he holds a gun.
                    Wish he wouldn't use it much,
                    But he must fight the Goa'uld and such.

I like Jack's face all full of dirt.
                    I want to help him when he's hurt.
                    And even when he's almost dead,
                    I like to see O'Neill in bed!

I like Jack when he looks so lost,
                    Yet saves the world at any cost,
                    Despite bad knees and aches and pain.

I'm glad the Asgard like his brain.

I love Jack's eyes, and silver hair,
                    And that he's not afraid to care
                    For Teal'c and Sam and Daniel, too.
                    I like the way their friendship grew.

I like this Colonel Jack O'Neill.
                    I like the way he makes me feel.
                    And when he's gone, the show is done,
                    I guess I'll miss this SG-1 !

--OzGirl November 2003

There! It's done. All hail the new RDA Thunk Thread and Gutter!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ozgirl
                      OK, bear with me. This is sort of a ritual with me now. Whenever I'm in
                      a new RDA thread, I have to post this stupid Ode to Jack (with apologies
                      to Dr. Seuss). It's like a Gutter Christening -- instead of a champagne bottle
                      or a bottle of Guinness, I have this. Avert your eyes!!
                      NOW We are official!!!!!!!

Let the THUNKING begin!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Oh and RuralStar.......I am expecting GREAT THINGS from you
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

Marimba I think it would be pretty cool to have a T-shirt made up somehow depicting our status as members of "The Gutter Gang" or perhaps Jacksbabe's more ladylike RDA Appreciation Society.
                        Since I cannot possibly be there with you supremely lucky (and oh so superior -- LOL)
                        Gatecon goers, may I vote on the T-shirt issue?

Despite my hussy ways, I prefer to go the way of *acting* out in public.
                        If you must show your RDA appreciation and your Gang affiliation in front
                        of all those people who might not understand the terminology, I vote to be
                        represented in the more genteel way.

So I would have to go with Rural's suggestion to use the "more ladylike"
                        RDA Appreciation Society, originally proposed, it appears, by Jacksbabe.
                        And she oughtta know!

(I know, Tame! And it's killing me to try to be ladylike.)

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Well *Ladies* Look who I found just standing there at the side of the Gutter with his hand to his face saying..."They were just here a minute ago" "Where could they have gone??"

So I thought I would bring this sweet faced man over to our new home
                          Oh, how very thoughtful of you, Tame! To lead RDA to perdition when he
                          thought he could finally escape! LOL

I don't know, but it looks to me by the placement of his hand that he's
                          about to throw us a gesture of Italian insult of the first magnitude.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            Oh, how very thoughtful of you, Tame! To lead RDA to perdition when he
                            thought he could finally escape! LOL

I don't know, but it looks to me by the placement of his hand that he's
                            about to throw us a gesture of Italian insult of the first magnitude.

Oz
                            No no he was just confused at were all his favorite *Ladies* had gone

He was saying he just knew that the..."What was that Rick honey?"...."Oh The RDA Appreciation Society was around here" .... But I brought him here instead

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I don't think the name should be changed.... of course if you changed it, it should mention the gutter, right???
                              Definitely it should mention the gutter if it is changed or a more genteel name for the gutter if there is one.

Oz - Did you bring the paddles?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X