Gabriel Tigerman's Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel Tigerman's Family

Apparently Gabriel Tigerman (played Andy Gallagher) and his wife Kathryn wife just had a baby but there were some major complications for her during the birth.
    Friends and family are raising funds to help out with medical costs because she is having to basically learn how to walk and everything again. Even if you can't help with a donation, could you signal boost this by posting wherever you might have access to other Supernatural fans.

I thought he was just adorable as Andy. https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...e-support-fund
    sigpic

I saw that Danneel had tweeted about it and I retweeted it. I feel so bad for him.

I too thought he was adorable as Andy.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm just glad to hear that despite all the work she's going to have to go through to get back to some sense of normal that she's alive and got to meet their baby the other day. Progress is progress, no matter how little.
      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear. And, yes, no matter how little.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Medical costs? You countries that don't have free medical care. You do perplex me so

Anyhoo, I'll aim some positive karma that way, as this is the only place I actually interact with other SPN fans.
          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Working...
          X