Is Defiance a major flop for Syfy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    That doesn't matter to people apparently, only their opinion and one they read from some guy online are how they base these things.

I for one love the show and see these tv critic give it low scores yet go ahead and praise reality tv for innovation etc, makes me want to hurl.

Yeah I hate that... Why is it that Reality TV gets all kinds of praise for doing what?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I liked the show but it is far from great. It's biggest draw is the lack of decent SYFY available as of late.

It is a couple things short of being exceptional just not intriguing enough.

I do hope they will come back in S2 with an upgrade that saves this show mostly, again, because there is just so little SCFY to watch that is not a rerun

Does anyone know if little Leonidas actually sang the vocals in episode one of the Cash/Carter duet redo? If she did she nailed it maybe the single best moment in the show (although I have to wonder what the point was having nothing to do with anything)

Wulfmann

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfmann View Post
        I liked the show but it is far from great. It's biggest draw is the lack of decent SYFY available as of late.

It is a couple things short of being exceptional just not intriguing enough.

I do hope they will come back in S2 with an upgrade that saves this show mostly, again, because there is just so little SCFY to watch that is not a rerun

Does anyone know if little Leonidas actually sang the vocals in episode one of the Cash/Carter duet redo? If she did she nailed it maybe the single best moment in the show (although I have to wonder what the point was having nothing to do with anything)

Wulfmann

Stephanie Leonidas is smoking hot

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Stephanie Leonidas is smoking hot
          Yes, but did she actually sing that song?

She was excellent in "Mirror Mask" a weird Alice in Wonderland like movie.

Wulfmann

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfmann View Post
            Yes, but did she actually sing that song?

She was excellent in "Mirror Mask" a weird Alice in Wonderland like movie.

Wulfmann

Yes she actually did sing that as did the male lead with her.

Hey howcome he is a "lawkeeper?"

Did the word Sheriff run out of fashion?

Comment

Oh if you see me around on the game "chocolatelover1967" say hi and don't shoot me

Comment

Well it did well enough for second season. Jun 19

Comment

I love Girlbot's comments.

But didn't Deep Sleep 9 give us lots of alien culture and ooga booga ceremonies and religous junk too? The Bajorans played a huge part in that show and their ooga booga stuff.

Oh and btw I love you GB you always speak your mind.

But just on that why is it in these shows we get the alien culture, the alien religion but any Earth religion is treated with contempt or sidelined, especially christianity or such?

And I'll add I'm an atheist but I still think it's not fair.

Comment

Working...
                  X