• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All The Time In the World (419)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419

To find an escaped alchemist and save Claudia, Pete and Myka must reunite a pair of immortal con artists. Artie learns that something is affecting both Mrs. Frederic and the soul of the Warehouse itself.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 10 July 2013, 08:44 PM.

Nice setup for the Season finale. First off though, was I the only one who found that Text when they arrived in Istanbul a little out of place? I know the Warehouse has it with Transition scenes, but the first moment I read Constantinople I kept reading Constantin.

We will see where the next Episode takes us, but I really hope this wont be the end. Eventhough Warehouse 13 was a bit weak this half of the Season it was still pretty good.

Also one thing for the Keeper, pretty useless I must say. Bronzed individuals always pose a threat to Humanity so thank you for reminding us of that.
    Last edited by tomstone; 02 July 2013, 12:02 AM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

What was the deal with Artie getting Claudia's brother's DNA? He seemed kind of reluctant to get it by whatever means he used. He'd have to have gone to CERN in Switzerland too right? Did he use that gateway thing that Brother Adrian used in the first half of the season? And surely there is some artifact in the warehouse that can cure Myka.. like Typhoid Mary's butcher knife. Maybe she'll end up getting cured by the philosopher's stone and then have her immortality removed after it has cured her. I like Mrs. Frederick, but I'd love to see Claudia take over as caretaker before the series ends.

Comment

I'm really starting to hate this alchemist guy, I want him dead. I like how they brought him in as bad guy, I just can't wait to see him go. All the stuff going on with the Warehouse is really interesting but I have one question, wouldn't it upset Warehouse 9 just a little when the caretaker was bronzed?
        Anyway, can't wait to see how it ends.
        sigpic
        God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
          I'm really starting to hate this alchemist guy, I want him dead. I like how they brought him in as bad guy, I just can't wait to see him go. All the stuff going on with the Warehouse is really interesting but I have one question, wouldn't it upset Warehouse 9 just a little when the caretaker was bronzed?
          Anyway, can't wait to see how it ends.
          I have to agree, Gate Ranger. One would think Warehouse 9 might have thrown a bit of a fit when it's caretaker got bronzed. I'm really interested in seeing how this one plays out.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
          X