Varro/Ventrell Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragitsu View Post
    Problem is, why would Ventrell be in that position (lackey)?
    Well, he might be a double agent working for the SGC...

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
      Well, he might be a double agent working for the SGC...
      Interresting... maybe, since no one knew his face, he decided to change his name after killing Netan and try to make a new living. Theres way to manage this problem.

Comment

I would love it to be revealed that this "Varro" is actually Ventrell working under a new name. As in someone put a bounty on his head so he had to hide?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I would love it to be revealed that this "Varro" is actually Ventrell working under a new name. As in someone put a bounty on his head so he had to hide?
          That would be a good revelation.

Comment

yeah if they screwed that one up they could still fix it if he lives on to next season (which i am very certain he will, clearly the writers/producers like the actor to have him on all 3 shows), with him confiding in someone on Destiny his real name in an effort to try and get on their good graces and or show he has worked with humans in the past and can be trusted to an extent

Comment

From the way he peeked at Kiva torturing Rush, I'd say there is more to his character than being just a henchman. He clearly appears to have his own Agenda.

I foresee some nasty double-crossing ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by mrshorty View Post
                From the way he peeked at Kiva torturing Rush, I'd say there is more to his character than being just a henchman. He clearly appears to have his own Agenda.

I foresee some nasty double-crossing ahead.

The torture scene and the feeding time scene suggested to me that he was not quite on the side of the LA. He gets a chance to assess Telford/Rush up close and he gets to accentuate his tough guy image with the LA types on guard duty.

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

Interesting theory! I can only hope the writers have the desire to expand that character.

Comment

If the fans can make a campaign to save an unknown bald asian guy, why not trying to save this guy instead? At least we know this guy can act.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                      If the fans can make a campaign to save an unknown bald asian guy, why not trying to save this guy instead? At least we know this guy can act.
                      You are not of the Body!!!

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

B.A.G. is legendary.

Comment

BAG does not need to act, BAG merely (for Him, "merely") is.

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Maybe Ventrell got brainwashed and has a new identity

Comment

Wait, wasn't Varro the scientist the killed, or am I remembering wrong?

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                                Wait, wasn't Varro the scientist the killed, or am I remembering wrong?
                                You're remembering wrong. It was Olan or something.

Spoiler for future sgu episodes

Spoiler:
                                you'll see more of Varro/Ventrell

Comment

Working...
                                X