Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lieutenant Colonel

Default Varro/Ventrell

Quote Originally Posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I would love it to be revealed that this "Varro" is actually Ventrell working under a new name. As in someone put a bounty on his head so he had to hide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber View Post
    Here's a theory. Since Ventrell wasn't a member of the Alliance before killing Netan, maybe he realized he didn't have the temperament, abilities, or connections to run the Alliance himself. Kiva's father could have been in the best position to take advantage of Netan's removal.

It's been a while since I watched seasons 9 and 10. Was it ever said that Netan was the leader of the entire Lucian Alliance, or could he have just been running their Kassa operations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber View Post
    Here's a theory. Since Ventrell wasn't a member of the Alliance before killing Netan, maybe he realized he didn't have the temperament, abilities, or connections to run the Alliance himself. Kiva's father could have been in the best position to take advantage of Netan's removal.

It's been a while since I watched seasons 9 and 10. Was it ever said that Netan was the leader of the entire Lucian Alliance, or could he have just been running their Kassa operations?
    So now that Varro has had a bit of character development, does anyone think he could be Ventrell, the mercenary who assassinated the former leader of the Lucian Alliance in SG-1 (both portrayed by the same actor)? For all we know in space lingo, "Varro" could be a common nickname for some named Odai Ventrell. I don't really see "Odai 'Varro' Ventrell" as being a much stranger nickname than "Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill," even though the latter is common in the US...
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; June 9th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett