Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes me curious is the "another spit of green stuff". Doesn't sound like the GrimmGang would be around when Nick is going crazy but somehow the Baron. Gah, can we have a fast forward to October, please?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Maybe Nick will spit green stuff. That would be interesting if he was capable of turning someone just like the wesen is.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just writing the transcript for GrimmFrance. This is what Dave (Greenwalt) said:

He's definitely going to the dark side. And he might get another face full of green spit before it's all over. And he's gonna be like you'll have never seen him before. He's a bit of a monster.
        That doesn't sound like Nick would spit green stuff, more than the Baron has to give him the double dose to hold him under control.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

oh I see, yeah that does sound like he's having trouble controlling Nick.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Mr. G. told what will happen. Nick will accidently wake up and they will have a huge job to control him. But who and where is still the secret. Call me crazy but I hope inside the plane somewhere high above the ocean. Would explain the mermaids ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

What mermaids? What did I miss?
              sigpic
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

One of the Wesen-spoilers for season 3 contains mermaids.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

I think the mermaids will be a little later in the season
                  sigpic

Comment

Dave G(reenwalt) didn't say when only that. Could be later, my hope is still now and that Nick probably is on the loose inside the plane to let it crash. Well, we'll see ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a new theory. I was watching some of the fight scenes again, and I don't know anyone who can fight that well. It's not just the skills; it's about being able to think on your feet. What if Grimms are some sort of primal predators; perfectly designed to hunt Wesen since the beginning of time? Being able to see them would be part of that. What if, in a life or death battle, they bypass conscious thought to tap into the primal instincts of a born predator? Thoughts?
                      sigpic
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

We talked about a theory, a while ago, that Grimms may have been...made, sort of, by mixing Wesen and humans. We don´t really know where they came from and apparently were around *before* the actual Brothers Grimms, so they may have been around for a while and only Grimms (who were the Wesen hunters) gave their "kind" a name. I wish they would address it. I am sure we will know more soon but these hints here and there are a little annoying

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I definitely hope they address this because Nick (and his mom) seem to be stronger, faster and better fighters than any human. Nick also seems to fight better than wesen (at least most of them). I agree that it has something to do with instincts. As the show keeps going Nick has got increasingly more grimm and I hope this continues. While I never want to see him evil, I do like badass. It also makes sense that there is some tie between them and wesen.
                          sigpic

Comment

It would also be fun to see how the super-hearing would affect his Grimm fighting abilities. . . if we ever see it again. Also, if his instincts DO bypass conscious thought, how will they be affected by his zombie-ness? Even though he has no idea what he's doing, could his fighting abilities remain intact? And could the zombie mind control be overridden by an ancient drive to destroy all Wesen? Could be wonderfully dark. Since the zombie thing would seem to suppress the conscious mind, it could leave him as a bundle of violent impulses and predatory instincts, which could be thrown into overdrive to compensate. These overpowering Grimm-stincts could even remain with him after he gets back to semi-normal, leaving him having to fight the drive to attack every Wesen he sees. Probably not what they'll do, but could be interesting.
                            sigpic

Comment

^that would be interesting. Especially random wesen he encounters at work that he doesn't care about (not so much Monroe and Rosilee).
                              sigpic

Comment

I would like more stories about the Grimm history, maybe some major enemy of Grimms from the past returning or whatever

I would also like it if Hank Became a Grimm, that way they could be complete partners, plus i kinda like hank

How about Vampires? or Witches?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X