Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Nick getting another face full of green spit:

In the brief footage around 18:38 in this video, it looks like Nick wakes up and charges Baron Samedi, which could result in more spit for Nick. Or Nick may not actually be around the Baron, but the clip was edited to make it look like he was.

2 whole seconds of season 3 footage around 18:38
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
      Regarding Nick getting another face full of green spit:

In the brief footage around 18:38 in this video, it looks like Nick wakes up and charges Baron Samedi, which could result in more spit for Nick. Or Nick may not actually be around the Baron, but the clip was edited to make it look like he was.

2 whole seconds of season 3 footage around 18:38
      I saw that too *iz nodding*. Well, he wakes up in the coffin, the Baron is on the plane. Wondering where Eric is (please NOT on the plane! I want my awesome evil Prince for season 3!)? It looks like Nick is after the Baron but I don't think it's so easy. As I say all the time, HOW Eric will transport the coffin to the airport? He needs some helping hands, and my guess, those are first around when Nick will awake, the Baron comes later (because Dave said at SDCC "spit of green stuff in his face to calm him down". I know, they are both huge lyers but I think there he's probably right, otherwise I've no idea how anyone will get on Nick without getting ripped into pieces ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hm.. it looked like they were both on the plane but it may have been cut that way in the preview.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, they are both on the plane, but I hope there's a storage room where the coffin is while the Baron is surely in the passengers-part of it. We'll see. Now we can slowly start to count the days *finally!*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Less than 53 days until season 3 starts!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              Less than 53 days until season 3 starts!
              Okay, let's stick to the weeks, sounds better :
              Less than 8 weeks *YAY!*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

I guess that's true haha
                sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

So in TVLine's big spoiler article for pretty much every show last week they mentioned that Grimm was going to have an exorcism episode.

I wonder if that episode is "Stories We Tell Our Young" (episode 3.06). I'm only guessing because they are filming at a church right now for the episode. But the church could be for something else like in "The Good Shepherd" last season.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about the Europe thing again, since the Royals never got Nick there.

What if they go to Europe looking for the vault? Every key must have a lock somewhere, and Monroe said he thought it was in the Black Forest. Opening the vault could be the season finale cliffhanger.

Thoughts?
                      sigpic
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Working...
                      X