Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyn, I think that´s who Grimms were and are. I am not saying Nick should serve Renard (and nothing suggests that he would do it or does it, I didn´t notice anything like it, sorry) but maybe, and I am going to assume that Grimms are somehow "evolved" people, mixed blood with Wesen to see them, who were born with the need to serve Royals? Yes, they used to be knights and important but still servants. Maybe they (Eric and others?) want Nick because he tries to break that rule?
    I actually had an idea the other day, about a fanfiction of my own (that I am never going to write but I can dream ). Two, three seasons (if only!), Nick could actually face consequences - face the other Grimms for breaking rules. Maybe they have their own laws and system, a trial of some sort. I would love to see them develop more the story about relationship between Grimms and Royals. I hope they will show us more.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Rethinking, there is something ominous about Eric saying "Let the games begin." Like "killing" Nick is just the opening gambit of a much grander chess game. Which begs the question, what else does he have planned? And who is he planning to do it to?

My big question for season 3, though, is: are we going to see more of Nick-has-super-hearing, or is it going to be Sam-can-use-Goa'uld-technology all over again? Because that would be reeeeeeeally annoying.
      sigpic
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

So, sorry for my long absence. My laptop broke in May and my cell and internet don't mix that great.

So, what's new here? Everybody read the interview TPTB gave? Whatcha think about it?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
          Rethinking, there is something ominous about Eric saying "Let the games begin." Like "killing" Nick is just the opening gambit of a much grander chess game. Which begs the question, what else does he have planned? And who is he planning to do it to?

My big question for season 3, though, is: are we going to see more of Nick-has-super-hearing, or is it going to be Sam-can-use-Goa'uld-technology all over again? Because that would be reeeeeeeally annoying.
          That is an interesting option, especially after what I just learned Jim and David are planing. Looks like Nick would wake up all on his own, IF this (lovely) bastards are right, and would also be able to find his way home all alone. But he has issues - mentally *evil grin*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Evil Nick, me likes

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I'm not so sure if I want "evil" but I definitely want bad-ass Nick.
              sigpic

Comment

Which interview, specifically? I've been reading so many they all run together. If you're talking about the spoiler-intense one you posted on the other thread, my thoughts would be *squeeeeeeeee!*

I'm very much hoping Monroe's parents meet Nick. That could be epic.

Regarding the Evil Nick possibility, there are so many lovely options. *rubs hands together with evil glee* While the chances seem to be getting slimmer and slimmer, I'm still holding out hope that Nick will wind up at Eric's castle. Ooh, what if the zombie thing isn't quite the same for Grimms? It made the people we saw earlier crazy violent, but what if it turns him into, like, a Grimmbot? "Bidi_Bidi_Must_Kill_All_Wesen." He could be pretty scary. Gah, I can't even begin to guess what's going to happen with this!

Detail to keep in mind that TPTB may overlook: Wu got bitten by a zombie. Consequences? After the whole thing with him eating his couch, there's no telling what this might do to him.
                sigpic
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

I forgot about Wu being bitten. I hope they do something with that.
                  sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...988480/photo/1

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...004480/photo/1

didn't exactly know where to post these pic, so I posted them here

from Bitsie's twitter account
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

You forgot the last one from yesterday, mi:

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        I forgot about Wu being bitten. I hope they do something with that.
                        I don't think bites from the zombies do anything other than hurt
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                          I don't think bites from the zombies do anything other than hurt
                          That's also what I think. Those zombies are still human or Wesen. If they were not carrying a sickness I doubt there would be any reaction.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

But wouldn't it rock if there was? Wu is so hapless, there's no telling what could happen I only got to watch the episode once, did they specify what the green stuff is and how it works?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
                              But wouldn't it rock if there was? Wu is so hapless, there's no telling what could happen I only got to watch the episode once, did they specify what the green stuff is and how it works?
                              They did. It's a mixture from different hallucinogens and poisoning stuff. Main indegrient is the poison of the blow-fish *wondering why* *kidding

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

seems like the grimm gang is back together for another world wind adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X