Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm : S3 SPOILERS/SPECULATION DISCUSSION (No Tags req for S1-3!)

I think we should have a thread where we can start speculate and later on add news and possible spoilers for Grimm Season 3. Hope you all agree

Note for the mods: If you don't agree, just delete this thread.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

I has speculation I'm just getting it in order, then I can post with confidence. NO SPOILER TAGS!! MWUAHAHAHA!!
    sigpic
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Just finished season 1 not bad Grimm not bad
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by FreeRadical View Post
        I has speculation I'm just getting it in order, then I can post with confidence. NO SPOILER TAGS!! MWUAHAHAHA!!
        Can't await to read yours and compare them with mine

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

All right, there are a lot of ways this could be resolved, but I think one of these seems most likely. I don't have it worked out very far, the farther it goes the more circumstances can change. I think that Nick will get mailed to Eric's castle. If Samedi is working for the Royals, it seems highly unlikely that Rosalee is the only one with a cure. In my darkest heart of whumper hearts I am hoping that they keep him in the dungeon for a while. Eventually he will be rescued by -- y'all ready for this? -- HIS MOTHER. BOOM! If they mail him to Europe, his mother should be there to rescue him. Alternatively, they could leave him as a violent zombie with souped-up Grimm powers and send him after the Rebellion. In which case, he could still get rescued by his mother. Either of these could be cool, and the dungeon in particular would be a nice, violent way for him to meet the Royal families. If Eric was torturing him, Nick would be able to witness the insanity up close. ("I'm on the PHONE!") Also, if that is what they do, Juliette could be the one who tracks down/contacts his mother. This would give her a chance to take part and be useful.
          I have no idea what will happen with Adalind, but I hope she gets to be sinister.
          sigpic
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Interesting as it mostly matches with my hopes - except the Kelly-part. Yes, I know she's supposed to be back in season 3. My problem is Kelly overall. If you read the episode threads you know what I mean: I doubt she's the real Kelly. Yes, she's a Grimm like Nick, yes, she probably knew his parents. But Marie was ways too much mother for him to lie to him during all these years like Kelly told Nick she had. At one point Marie had said something.
            About the rest ... as i said, I HOPED they would go this way, especially because this would give Nick also the chance to learn more about the keys (and probably get the ones the Renards have). But after Norberto told about the cancelled plans to go to Europe for filming season 3 my bet is on another rescue by Sean Renard and I only hope Eric will manage to flee before he will be killed.

Well, whumpers and their dreams. How long we had to wait until Andre blinded Nick in 2.15? The last 10 minutes were shining *sigh*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Frankly I also would like to see Kelly come back and help rescuing Nick. I can't imagine that she's not his real mom. I think more that Marie did not have the best opinion of her own sister and thought that it would best if Nick thought she's dead. Just hope she's not working for the Royal families, maybe for another one.

About the whole discussion of bringing Nick to Europe. There is one possibility nobody has mentioned so far: Shipping him in the container he's already in.
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

I thought that through, mi_guard. In fact I think I really have thought every possible and impossible possibility. Shipping isn't an option, or not the whole way to Europe, as Nick will wake up at one point IF he will react like the other zombies. Then we would have a revival of 2.01 but this time with Nick ripping others into pieces.

So I thought, as, as you mentioned, he IS already in a container, they could put this container on a truck or ship and bring him to San Francisco or LA to bring him there to a plane and fly him to Europe. Ways to difficult, but (for me) an option as if they would use more than 1 container, they could confuse Renard who's chasing the wrong containers down while Nick is on a plane to Europe.

Another possibility would have been, two containers with the same fill: a coffin. Both on trucks into opposite directions. Renard chases one down, get in in hope to find "his" Grimm, instead he's attacked by that Lucas-Hundjäger (as we don't know what happened to him after he entered the sky-train).

Another destiny for Lucas:
                He's killed, I mean dead-dead as in never coming back. Again, two containers, Renard is lead to the second one to find a decapitated body with Nick's clothing and paperwork in it - Lucas, as he has the same height, weight and looks like the same age than Nick. In this case Renard could 1) accused himself for killing his detective, 2) really believing Nick has met his destiny. Meanwhile Nick is in Europe.

Next possibility: The trap for Nick was only the top and Nick in coffin is the bait for Renard. And, very predictible, Renard comes in to rescue Nick, get trapped himself. I doubt Eric would kill him or kidnap him too but surely he would ask the Baron to turn Renard into a zombie to leave him behind (damaging his carreer). Would work and the GrimmGang could rescue Renard while Nick will be on the plane to Europe.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, the blinding episode was fantastic. . . By the time the end credits rolled I was freaking out, doing a little happy dance and making embarrassing fangirl noises.

What if there's something in the coffin or in the container to keep him asleep? Some sort of potion or substance to delay his awakening? I'm not a fan of Kelly, I just think it's most likely, if he gets to Europe, that she will rescue him. It might be better this time, though. Nick, the "alternative" Grimm, with an old-school Grimm in "the old country," as it were? AND with the Royals! As violent as Kelly was in Portland, think how many things there are in Europe that she might want to kill! In Portland, Nick has a support network. Most of the harmless Wesen seem to know by now that Nick won't hurt them. He has Wesen friends who stand up for him. The word is out that he's not the monster under the bed. In Europe, with all the old traditions still in effect, Nick would be a bogeyman. As far as we know, the Wesen in Portland have never met a Grimm before. They know the legends, but until they meet him it's not quite real. We know there are other Grimms in Europe, the Reapers have been killing them, so the Wesen there are more likely to live in constant fear of decapitation. Could be very interesting.
                  If he doesn't get sent to Europe, Kelly could still be there in a revenge capacity, striking at the royals for hurting her boy. . . Or not. Does she actually care about him, or is she too much of a psychopath? It's even possible that Nick could escape/be rescued, and that the Royals take her in revenge/for information. Maybe she'll die protecting him. . .
                  Until 3.01 airs, who knows what could happen?
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the Muse a bit better, but I think that mostly because Chloe wasn't killed in the end. I really had a crush on Andre and I hoped he would survive - well, I was sooo wrong .

I had a guess about Kelly coming back in season 3 (as it was mentioned now several times) but I never had her in mind for Europe. One thing I've overseen *yay!*:

My guess was about the Lucas as faked-Nick-body. That the GrimmGang is somehow contacting her, Monroe could know her email or Nick's password or both, and informing her that Nick is dead. Kelly comes to Portland to burry her son - and finds out, it isn't Nick. I'm not sure if she would help Renard - if he would be accused for the murder - but I'm pretty sure she will search hell if she need to find Nick.
                    Well, on that way she also could return to Europe and probably taking the GrimmGang with her, don't know.

Well, probably the new official photo-set (when released) will give us a little hind as it also did for season 2 with Bitsie in the glass-coffin. Hehe, just imagine now David in one *very happy whumper*

As I've said in the other thread, I doubt they will go this way (Nick in Europe as Eric's prisoner). To trap him down was simple because Nick IS predictible (talking 'bout Kelly, what did she say to him at the end of 2.01: We won't be predictible). What keeps me wonder is, how accurate this trap was made, every possibility was included. Heck, the Baron seemed not a little surprised that Nick brought three others with him!
                    You know when the trap started? The moment Wu and Franco were attacked by that Coyotl-zombie. But ... where the heck Samedi had all this informations from? He knew everything, at least WHEN he had to start to run to keep Nick on his heels! He had a NEW photo of Nick! That is something that is turning around and around in my mind:
                    The Baron did a perfect job and Eric not? Where they had their infos from?

My guess (I only cannot proof that): there's a spy near the ScoobyGang/Nick/Renard. It's the only logical explanation - that or Eric has a magic-mirror to spy out Nick and the others (what I doubt as it looked like Eric had seen Nick never before when he looked at him in the coffin).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

and what if he got the picture through Adalind?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        and what if he got the picture through Adalind?
                        And where Adalind has it from? I doubt that Renard runs around with passport-photos of his officers/detectives in his purse.

And it still doesn't explain why the Baron knew so much about Nick. And not only Samedi, also Eric seems to know a lot about Nick. His questions about the Grimm sounds somehow weird to me.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

what if he has it from Kelly?

no, because otherwise Eric would also have the coins and he does not look as if he had them

no idea

who could be a traitor? maybe another wesen working for the police which neither Nick nor Renard know about
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

IF Kelly is working for a royal family it isn't for the Renards. When it comes down to her, my guess is more about the Dragon's Tongue. So, if someone has the coins from her, he/she is in Asia.
                            I don't know, yesterday I rewatched all episodes in order where Eric is in, I only wanted to KNOW what could be on his mind.

My thoughts:
                            - first Eric saw Nick as a harassment, something he wanted to get rid off. He send (and I'm sure HE was the one behind it) the Mauvais Dente and the Nuckalevee to kill Nick and bring him the key. But the Nuckalevee had a second order: he also spied Nick and the GrimmGang out. I'm sure he gave his information to Eric off screen, as the poor guy didn't had a word to say on screen.
                            - when Adalind meets Eric she mentions Nick and Eric is suddenly very interested in her
                            - later in that episode we see them both in Eric's castle, sharing "odd storys" about the past. That's the first time we learn something about how Sean ended up in Portland - but, with the knowledge of 2.22, it is also very obvicious, that Eric is very interested in Nick as he again asked Adalind about him and how he'd managed to kill her Hexenbiest (so he knew that too)
                            - 2.16 Adalind's return to Eric's castle, telling him about that she didn't have the key. Eric put that aside, asking her about if she would have told Sean about the consequences. Adalind said "I told him, if he refuse the Grimm would told the truth about him." Eric's reaction is interesting (and I remember, I stumbled about that during the original run): "Didn't I say: No more games?"
                            - same scene, only half a minute later, when Eric decides to go to Portland himself he tells Adalind: "It is time for the Grimm to (choose?/chase?) the truth between my brother and me." Sorry, sometimes I've a slide problem understanding James, but I've reheard and reheard this sentence - because it doesn't make much sense to me.
                            - 2.22 I'm also stumbling over Eric. After the Baron zombifizied Lucas Eric says: "Let the Games begin!" Not the game, the plural. Why the plural here?
                            - 2.22 Dinner-scene with Sean - I really, really, really don't like that slide smile in Eric's face, when he opens the door to the living-room of his suite.
                            - 2.22 Dinner itself: Eric seems to be very impressed and interested in everything related to Nick while, again, the key he puts aside with a "I'll give you a little more time - for the FAMILY!"

I think Eric has something in mind for Sean too. As I said earlier, Nick in the coffin is only a bait for Sean. BUT Eric also has something in mind for Nick. He WANTS to own him, the Grimm, not the key.
                            As far as I understand Eric he sees the situation as a sort of big Chess-game. To get Nick from Sean would mean he's taking away an important pawn out of the game.
                            Yes, the key is important, also to Eric, but he knows, if he can manage to bring Nick under his control he also has the control over the key. Otherwise this try to ship Nick elsewhere doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm also thinking about the last talk between the GrimmGang at the SpiceShop, when Nick told Monroe and Rosalee about the Revolution. Thinking about that and the dinner-scene, when Eric mentioned their father in an ... odd way for my opinion ... I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking this.
                            On the other side I'm still stumbling over Eric at the dinner scene when he's this noisy and ... heck, when I see him getting into his car and Sean is sitting in his watching this I have a bad feeling.

Saying that I feel the need to look through Eric's eyes now ... I smell another fanfic coming
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 04 June 2013, 04:23 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

*skips into the playground*

hello, Nick needs start dating wesens in S3. or something. like that Musai girl. she needs to come back. i loved that Musai girl with him. they were so hot and dysfunctional together.

did i just basically ask to get myself beat up here? hm.

*slowly and quietly walks backwards out of the sandbox*
                              me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Working...
                              X