The Defiance Game : SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is still looking for ^*

It would help if I knew your name in the game..

< Is K-Li ...and an Irathient

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      *is still looking for ^*

It would help if I knew your name in the game..

< Is K-Li ...and an Irathient
      I am Escyos in the game and am human, currently wearing a gas mask.

Comment

< Is currently wearing the deputy Lawkeeper outfit..

...My character is wearing it as well

Comment

Thought I'd fill you all in on the DLC's.

1. Castithan Charge Pack - the story is that a non-traditional Castithan caste, calling themselves the Thorn Liro, have come to the Bay Area. They oppose the traditional Castithan caste system stating that those on top oppress those beneath. You have to prove your worth against a myriad of enemies to earn the respect of the Thorn Liro.

2. Arkbreaker - New technology has been found by Dark Matter who are going to use it to control what remains of the Arks in orbit and bring them down at will (like how Sukar controlled part of an Ark to stop it from landing on Defiance). You have to gather the technology and then you can use it to bring down Arkfalls yourself.

3. The 7th Legion - An old military unit who crossed Canada during the wars has come to the Bay Area. No much else is known as this DLC is not out until Feb.

4 and 5 are still unknown but are to be released before June.

Comment

DLC 3 came out a while ago and many are annoyed that the DLC featured no new mission storyline and even more upset when they FINALLY figured out that not all information about the world of Defiance is released in the game.

DLC 4 is known AS Gunslinger Trials. We get the three higher ups of VBI - Azumi Yoshida – Former COO of Von Bach Industries, and acting CEO; Uvan Johaar – Senior Technician at Von Bach Industries; and Raizar Zandijur – VBI Consultant to the Earth Republic, give out new missions to find out who has been stealing and selling EGO devices. It comes out next month some time.

DLC 5 is predicted to come out in April.

Comment

i have also started playing this too...its OK, a little repetitive but enjoyable.

sigpic

Comment

I've only just installed this.

Can you pick a screen name or are you stuck with the firstname lastname that you registered with when you create your account?

Also bought my game in Australia but it says North America..... That's just shtako
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I need help with the game help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I buy the season pass do I pay for any of the 5 dlc?

I'm stuck with a few other things too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    I've only just installed this.

Can you pick a screen name or are you stuck with the firstname lastname that you registered with when you create your account?

Also bought my game in Australia but it says North America..... That's just shtako
                    Each Character can have a first and last name (not sure of how many characters [as in letters] you can have in a name) your not stuck with your username.

As far as I know the game isn't regionally locked, so it should work all the same. Select the US server, its more populated.

I need help with the game help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I buy the season pass do I pay for any of the 5 dlc?

I'm stuck with a few other things too.
                    Yes, the season pass gets you all DLC's for the price of 4.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                      Each Character can have a first and last name (not sure of how many characters [as in letters] you can have in a name) your not stuck with your username.

As far as I know the game isn't regionally locked, so it should work all the same. Select the US server, its more populated.

Yes, the season pass gets you all DLC's for the price of 4.

Thanks

I selected the "sniper ridge" mission but when I got there there was nothing to do. So couldn't finish it.... And then don't get to get a vehicle........

Comment

Thanks

I selected the "sniper ridge" mission but when I got there there was nothing to do. So couldn't finish it.... And then don't get to get a vehicle........
                        Not sure about that one. You may need to either restart the mission (just go into the map and select Abandon Mission, then start again), log off or exit the game completely. There should be enemies and interactable objects there, if nothing shows up, post a ticket from the settings screen.

Comment

Not sure about that one. You may need to either restart the mission (just go into the map and select Abandon Mission, then start again), log off or exit the game completely. There should be enemies and interactable objects there, if nothing shows up, post a ticket from the settings screen.
                          I am going to delete my character and start over. It's too far to run back to the start of the map.

Kinship Plaza

Did that but when I walked back off the road it started AGAIN....... do all these side missions loop?

Comment

I am going to delete my character and start over. It's too far to run back to the start of the map.

Kinship Plaza

Did that but when I walked back off the road it started AGAIN....... do all these side missions loop?
                            Just open the map and select the blue icon on either Tranquility Road or Earth Republic Camp to fast travel there.

Yes, they are called conflict sites, they happen over and over.

Comment

Just open the map and select the blue icon on either Tranquility Road or Earth Republic Camp to fast travel there.

Yes, they are called conflict sites, they happen over and over.
                              I'd like to play with someone but there's hardly anyone on there any more by the look of it.

I thought other players could join you in a main mission. It doesn't seem to work that way for some of the missions? Is that how they intended it?

I watched the finale and it looked like a single player run. What a waste?

Having said that I like the game. It is fun..... But somewhat a learning curve for me as I can't mod or cheat haha... But it's fun

Comment

I'd like to play with someone but there's hardly anyone on there any more by the look of it.

I thought other players could join you in a main mission. It doesn't seem to work that way for some of the missions? Is that how they intended it?

I watched the finale and it looked like a single player run. What a waste?

Having said that I like the game. It is fun..... But somewhat a learning curve for me as I can't mod or cheat haha... But it's fun
                                I've actually notices quite an increase in players actually, they tend to flock to arkfalls, incursions and sieges (so much so that it takes some time for my computer to properly load everything). You don't usually come across many people out in the field but there is a few at Fast Travel points.

Well if you are near someone doing the same mission, you get credit for things they do and vice versa (like killing a boss or activating in a console), the instanced missions you'd need to group with someone.

You mean the final mission? Yeah, they changed that (I think) so you can play with others to beat Nim, but I'd recommend really trying him yourself. If you keep dying equip Overcharge, a BMG and some heal stims, it takes some time but it works. And if your really lucky in the final section, he will stay put behind the shield but with a small part of him sticking out so you can drain him of health without him attacking you.

Some people even find another boss harder than Nim, he's called Jackleg Joe. He is actually pretty simply but during Alpha and Beta he was near impossible to kill.

It probably the game I've spent the most time on in my life, so maybe I'm biased but it is a very good game. Somewhat repetitive once you finish the missions etc and have little to do except getting rep, raising weapon skill etc, but that's the price I pay for using AR's almost exclusively.

If you need friends in game, I'll try to get you an invite to my clan, their relatively new but growing and we aren't all uppity like other large clans.

Comment

Working...
                                X