Two things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things...

Hi guys. Two things I'd like to say and the first is a question.

Would anyone happen to know what laptops are been used by the Destiny crew? I'm looking to replace my old piece of crap.

And now I ask you, what do you think Destiny would have been like if she were in full working condition with no damage, both external and internal?

You're gonna base your next laptop purchase based on this show? Allrighty then...

Comment

I think the mint-condition Destiny would have been breathtaking.

And I think that you do not want to buy a laptop based on what they used in the show - buy a laptop based on what you need out of a laptop, and use SGU wallpaper.
      sigpic

Comment

Bearing in mind that the show was made what, three years ago, or more, the laptops they used then are Neanderthals today (in computing terms).

Comment

Having a fully functioning ship or partially functioning ship would still be an ineffective ship if the crew are incapable of cooperation and/or incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
            Bearing in mind that the show was made what, three years ago, or more, the laptops they used then are Neanderthals today (in computing terms).
            So true, things advance so fast that the laptop I had ten years ago might as well be an Etch-a-Sketch with twinkle lights.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
              So true, things advance so fast that the laptop I had ten years ago might as well be an Etch-a-Sketch with twinkle lights.
              Any self-respecting computer in sci-fi has twinkle lights...

Comment

Like everyone else.. pointless buying a laptop that you saw on a TV show. If you buy the same thing you'll have a plastic non working prop.

As for destiny, breath taking. Unbeatable in any space battle, ultra powerful shields and weapons that would strike the fear of god into any enemy that decided to attack it.

Oh and it would look something like this (found on google ages ago):

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                  Any self-respecting computer in sci-fi has twinkle lights...
                  Lol yes look at all those wall mounted computers at the SGC with flashing buttons, switches and lights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean12 View Post
                    Would anyone happen to know what laptops are been used by the Destiny crew? I'm looking to replace my old piece of crap.
                    Go for something with an Asgard core inside. You won't need to update again for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Railgun View Post
                      Go for something with an Asgard core inside. You won't need to update again for a while
                      lol it would certainly beat Intel inside lol

Comment

Made I laugh!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X