No announcement yet.

Sleepy Hollow (Fox) News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad the show is back! Seems like a lot has changed in the fair village of Sleepy Hollow!
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if they have been renewed for season 4 or cancelled? My DVR has the next ep listed as series/season finale...

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        Anyone know if they have been renewed for season 4 or cancelled? My DVR has the next ep listed as series/season finale...
        It hasn't been renewed yet, but there's a list of shows likely to be cancelled and Sleepy Hollow is on it. It suggests they've lost a LOT of viewers this season, which can't be good for any show.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          It hasn't been renewed yet, but there's a list of shows likely to be cancelled and Sleepy Hollow is on it. It suggests they've lost a LOT of viewers this season, which can't be good for any show.
          Well, that sortta stinks. However, Fringe used to always be on the chopping block, but it seemed to survive somehow and got a proper conclusion.
          sigpic

Comment

According to the "Sleepy Hollow" Facebook page, the show has been renewed for a 4th season. I'm very happy about that, but will have to wait and see if it winds up being worth it.

Comment

Yup confirmed by Fox in their upfronts, although the episode count is still TBC.

Comment

According to the "Sleepy Hollow" Facebook page, the show has been renewed for a 4th season. I'm very happy about that, but will have to wait and see if it winds up being worth it.
                Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                Yup confirmed by Fox in their upfronts, although the episode count is still TBC.
                Excellent! I'm glad it was renewed! I hope, if this is the last season, that it gets a proper ending.
                sigpic

Comment

https://tvline.com/2016/07/07/sleepy...macho-leaving/
                  Character departures for season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    I've never seen anything about whether Jenny will still be in the show. Did they write her out, too?

Comment

I've never seen anything about whether Jenny will still be in the show. Did they write her out, too?
                      Looks like we are getting a complete reboot of the show, with only Crane remaining. Reports are it will be 13 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Looks like we are getting a complete reboot of the show, with only Crane remaining. Reports are it will be 13 episodes.
                        Is it me, or does that seem stupid? I don't understand why they did this.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

I don't watch the show but I saw this so I thought I would let those who watch the show know:

Sleepy Hollow Cancelled at Fox

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Aww. I enjoyed the last season.

Comment

Matt Barr and Katia Winter, who were both recurring characters on Sleepy Hollow, are on "Blood & Treasure", a summer series.

Matt plays a former military person, who is now an antiquities expert. Katia Winter is with the Italian police.

Pretty good show so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X