• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bride Wore Black (111)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON ONE
    THE BRIDE WORE BLACK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111
    The remains of the previous owner of the NeedWant are found inside a wall, pointing to a long list of suspects. Meanwhile, Datak makes a decision on the eve of his son’s wedding.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 24 June 2013, 08:35 PM.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that tonight's episode was one of the best, if not the best, since the premier. But that is just me.

Also, I'm confused...I thought there were two episodes left, then the finale, but this was episode 11. So the announcement must have been in error.
    sigpic

Comment

Three more left, episode one was counted as 1 and 2.

Wow this episode was awesome, learning more about Nicky and Defiance's past, Stahma helps Christie stick it to Datak and Irisa opens to Tommy.

Comment

I agree, this episode was definitely one of the best! I was NOT expecting the whole "I'm not human" thing with Nicky, so it was a nice to get that type of shocker. I'm glad that she's gone but I have a feeling the Doctor might take her place....with the golden medallion (not sure what to call it) thing anyway. I was also glad that Stahma finally stood up to Datak, he drives me insane. Can't believe there are only 3 episodes left....in might be in another thread but do we know if they're going to get a second season?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Spoiler:
          Maybe it's a "girly" thing but *I* would have liked to have seen more of the wedding! I wanted to see the ceremony darnit!! They cut to afterwards too quick. But that's just me. Yes this ep was better than the past few I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
            I agree, this episode was definitely one of the best! I was NOT expecting the whole "I'm not human" thing with Nicky, so it was a nice to get that type of shocker. I'm glad that she's gone but I have a feeling the Doctor might take her place....with the golden medallion (not sure what to call it) thing anyway. I was also glad that Stahma finally stood up to Datak, he drives me insane. Can't believe there are only 3 episodes left....in might be in another thread but do we know if they're going to get a second season?
            It was renewed for S2 a few months ago
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It was renewed for S2 a few months ago
              Awesome! Great to know!
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                Spoiler:
                Maybe it's a "girly" thing but *I* would have liked to have seen more of the wedding! I wanted to see the ceremony darnit!! They cut to afterwards too quick. But that's just me. Yes this ep was better than the past few I agree.
                They may have filmed more but they cut it for time. It would have been interesting to see more of the customs, but whatever.
                sigpic

Comment

Personally I wanted more bickering between the dads. And more the ceremony, alien customs.

The murder mystery was okay but felt a bit light to me, need more depth and intrigue.

Comment

Working...
                  X