Star Wars: Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Man, that mid season premiere episode...

Spoiler:
    Id been spoiled but it still hit hard... it was being hinted at all episode. Didnt expect them to kill him off so soon...

Glad he got to see Herra one last time though
    Oof, I know eh? And then
    Spoiler:
    the rest of the team emotionally reeling and not knowing how to process it. Especially Hera, alone in that cave, talking ‘to’ him and blaming herself
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Cant believe its the series finale next week!

Spoiler:
      This weeks episodes were interesting, wonder where Ahsoka is... Nice link back to Clone Wars

Comment

Nice ending but still leaves lots of questions unanswered
        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

That ending...

Setting up a new show?

Comment

Fantastic ending but lots of questions:
            • How are the wolves linked to the Bendu?
            • So Luke Skywalker was not the last jedi according to the original trilogy?
            • i wonder why Ashoka kept away from helping obi-wan and luke?
            • What happened to the storyline where Ezra was turning to the dark side with the holocron?
            • Why does Ezra need to go with the space whales?
            Last edited by GodAtum; 11 March 2018, 09:56 AM.
            "You don't know half of it".
            Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
            (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Multiple New Star Wars TV Shows Are In Development

Disney Plans to Release Star Wars TV Series on New Streaming Site
              Last edited by pscard; 21 March 2018, 05:51 AM.
              Total syffy posts: 36,690
              (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
              Matthew 5:9

Comment

Early on in the show's development, there were discussions about having the Rebels crew be the ones to steal the Death Star plans. The development of Rogue One put an end to that.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Early on in the show's development, there were discussions about having the Rebels crew be the ones to steal the Death Star plans. The development of Rogue One put an end to that.
                  I thought this was known...I guess I guessed correctly then?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

There are no Bothans in Rebels, so that would be a bit of a ret-con.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

What do Bothans have to do with anything?

Comment

I think he's joking.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

bothans didnt nescesarily steal the originals plans just the seconds etc

Comment

that said bothans would make a great foil to compete with to see who does a better quicker jobetc

Comment

Well, I started this show under the mere thinking "If its too childish I wont continue it" But after season one I was hooked, hook, line sinker, the whole darned fishing boat actually! At first I thought it was a kids show, But as the series went on I found myself enjoying it. Bit by bit it grew on me.

The natives of Lothal, their struggle. Ezra, his struggle on his own until he met the Ghost Crew. Kanan and his struggles. The Clones rteturning. Everything built up from the last episode. As when they added Thrawn into the mix it made the series feel more geared towards teenagers IMO. Thew writing was great. The animation felt a bit out there at times, but most of the time it made sense.

By the time season 4 rolled along I was actually reqwatching season 2 and season 3 episodes just ot build up to get to the fourth season. The finale was great. The loss of Kanan, a noble sacrifice. And I honestly loved it. Kanan sacrificed himself so the others couldf get away, and complet their mission! It was all so very good how they tied everything up

Now onto the characters, we all know the Ghost Crew has their flaws and merits, those are all spoken for, but lets talk bad guys, Who really was the bad guy ? For me personally, it was Govenor Pryce, she was in it for her own gain, yet she constantly said she was in it for the Empire to be the victor, we all knew she wanted Lothal for her own. I read the Thrawn book, and my minds eye didnt see Pryce that look or appearance whatsoever. Her actress was well chosen, but her looks werent.

Thrawn I felt was in it for his own gain yet he had to bow to the Empire, the TIE Defendor project was his baby, and it was actually really good to see the TIE Defender on screen for once. They pulled off Thrawn very well. To me Thrawn felt more of a antibadguy antihero type of character, felt true neutral quite honestly to me.

Now the finale, the wildlife of Lothal, Let me start first by saying I want a Lothcat, they're adorable, the Lothwolves are big and scary, yet somehow, according to Wookieepedia, Lothwolveds are SUPPOSED to hunt Lothcats, but somehow are that point in time were working together to save Lothal.

Kanan was right, something kept drawing them back to Lothal, and it wasnt just Ezra, it was fate. For me, I enjoyed each episode more than I enjoyed Clone Wars and something keeps drawing me back for more

~
                              *Shuts up*
                              Awinita

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                              X