Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah, from the episode's trivia gallery at StarWars.com:

Spoiler:
    Luke Skywalker would be the same age as Ezra (give or take a few days); in fact, the animation model seen only in silhouette is a reuse of the Season 3 Ezra Bridger model.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

He has...interesting tweets.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Damn that was one hell of an end to the season.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Still need to see it

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Damn that was one hell of an end to the season.
            I know what you mean. Now that I can get the show on demand I'm going to have to pick a weekend to binge watch to figure out what all I missed.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Really enjoyed the last few episodes but ...

Spoiler:
              I was expecting a bit more. There was a lot of speculation about Maul dragging Ezra further to the dark side, and I was hoping Obi-Wan would save him. But that didnt happen. Maybe we'll see Ezra fall into the dark more in season 4?
              "You don't know half of it".
              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

What a conclusion to season 3!

Also, I only just clocked the guy who voices Kanan is Vega in Mass Effect 3

Comment

Heh, yeah it's Freddie Prinze Jr. From the I Know What You Did Last Summer movies, those terrible live-action Scooby Doo movies, and the horrendous Wing Commander movie! His dad was Freddie Prinze (Chico from Chico and the Man). And he's married to Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy!), who voiced the Seventh Sister in season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    What a conclusion to season 3!

Also, I only just clocked the guy who voices Kanan is Vega in Mass Effect 3

I did not know that. I wouldn't have guessed it either.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Just announced by Dave Filoni at Celebration: Season 4 will be Rebels' final season.

Season 4 trailer

Stuff either seen in the trailer or discussed at the panel:
                      Spoiler:
                      Yavin 4
                      X-wings
                      U-wings
                      TIE Defenders
                      Death Troopers
                      Rugged Rebel Kallus
                      Bo-Katan Kryze
                      Mon Mothma
                      Saw Gerrera
                      Thrawn
                      Rukh the Noghri

Comment

Aww, I've enjoyed this show, but it makes sense.

Good trailer, looking forward to it!

Digi, can you PM me the stuff in the spoiler tag? Not going to be at my computer for a week

Comment

The trailer has me really looking forward to the new season.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Don't know why they'd end it. Show is so good.
                            If it's about viewership - perhaps they should air it on a channel the majority of people get in a standard cable package.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                              Don't know why they'd end it. Show is so good.
                              If it's about viewership - perhaps they should air it on a channel the majority of people get in a standard cable package.
                              Filoni said that it was just the right spot to end it on, creator's choice not the channel/company's choice. It's not unheard off. Avatar The Last Airbender was ended after what? 3 seasons by the creator's choice despite the fact that the channel was begging them to keep going.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

And let's also remember that the show always had a limited shelf life. When it started it was set 5 years before Episode IV, and has been advancing at roughly one year per season. The show's 'early days of the Rebellion' premise was always destined to end pre-Episode IV.

I mean, I expected it to go on for five seasons, but still. There's a logic to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X