Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Spoiler:
    I thought Kanan might not make it during the fight with Vader...

Yeah, I liked Lothal too, and its clever how Vader tried to turn the locals against the Rebels and killed the Chancellor so easily...

Why doesn't Ahsoka tell them about Vader...
    Spoiler:
    Imagine telling people fighting with you in a war that the person that just tried to kill them is your former trainer and friend...who you didn't know became a traitor. It's not that simple, especially with the jedi stuff involved.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Any idea when the rest of the episodes are coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Any idea when the rest of the episodes are coming?
        Some time in Autumn.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I saw this and I...liked it. Still some ways to go before I can truly say it is watchable for me, but it's on the right track.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

How come theres a break of so long?

Comment

It's an event thing. Last year they had the short videos in August, and then the show didn't premiere till October. This year the summer mini-movie, and the season proper starts in the fall.

Not quite as long a haul between new material this way.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                It's an event thing. Last year they had the short videos in August, and then the show didn't premiere till October. This year the summer mini-movie, and the season proper starts in the fall.

Not quite as long a haul between new material this way.

As long as they don't give it super long breaks, never airing single seasons in logical time periods etc. Not good. Cartoons get that sort of treatment by cartoon channels at times...then again TV shows get it too.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Season 2 trailer from New York Comic Con

Spoiler:
                  Interdictor! Inquisitors! Clones! Hondo!
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Force sensitive babies? Could this mean some sort of New Jedi training pool for Luke and a new Jedi Order? Also...I wonder what becomes of Kenan and Ezra? You'd think they would have been present during the battle of Hoth or Endor or something? I mean, wouldn't Luke want to meat an actual old Jedi Order Padawan? Another Jedi? Force sensitive kids?

That trailer was amazing! I sure hope this isn't a case of fibbing trailers.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Season 2 trailer from New York Comic Con

Spoiler:
                        Interdictor! Inquisitors! Clones! Hondo!
                        Thanks for posting this. Season 2 is looking more and more interesting.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So The Lost Commanders was just awful. Ahsoka's lines all felt off, as if the felt like they had to write her in somehow but had no idea what to do with her. The clones felt somewhat off too. They seemed WAY too apathetic. Not exactly the kind of attitude I'd expect from Rex. The whole story of going off to hunt the whatever-it-was-called was an idiotic waste of time. But worst of all, "The Emperor declared the clone army had outlived its purpose and decommissioned us." No no no no NO. Palps MIGHT have decided to stop producing clones, but he'd never, EVER in a million years just let all the existing clones go free to do whatever they want. He's too ruthless for that. He'd keep those assets in his army and make them fight until they died, or failing that, he'd kill them himself when they're no longer of use to him.
                          Meh...

Comment

Is anyone else just waiting for them to air the Vader-Ahsoka meeting and nothing else?
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Nope, as cool as they are I forgot they were part of the show. The last episode was the best so far for me.

Comment

To be honest, I'm not that into rebels. I watch it mainy because it is enjoyable but that's about it.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X