No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they're giving the show a proper ending. Wonder what they have planned next?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      At least they're giving the show a proper ending. Wonder what they have planned next?
      I'd appreciate a show that starts to bridge the gap between Jedi and Awakens.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I'd appreciate a show that starts to bridge the gap between Jedi and Awakens.
        I wouldn't expect to see anything like that until Episode IX is in the bag. Presumably for the freedom of the filmmakers' storytelling, they seem to be largely steering clear of that era for now. Even the books/comics have largely avoided it--we've really only seen things either shortly after Jedi or shortly before TFA.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am probably in the minority but I am enjoying Freemakers way more then Rebels at this point.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/JtigV-biVGg

New trailer

Comment

Yep...it debuted at the Rebels panel I was attending at Fan Expo Toronto, shortly before it went up online

I also got to see the full double-length season premiere. Holy crap guys, you're in for a treat. It was a hell of an opener!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Yep...it debuted at the Rebels panel I was attending at Fan Expo Toronto, shortly before it went up online

I also got to see the full double-length season premiere. Holy crap guys, you're in for a treat. It was a hell of an opener!

I went to Toronto this weekend...but in my planing and stuff the whole fanexpo thing just went over my head. By the time I realized my error, it was too late
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Onto the last season now! Very nervous for how it's going to end. maybe Vader or Thrawn killing the Jedi?
                  "You don't know half of it".
                  Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                  (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Its been good so far, like that they're doing two episodes at a time although it'll be over sooner...

Comment

Its been good so far, like that they're doing two episodes at a time although it'll be over sooner...
                      I couldn't agree more.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It does really feel like it’s moving toward its endgame at this point, doesn’t it?

Comment

https://youtu.be/-jWIDwq44ZI

Part 2 trailer!
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 January 2018, 04:33 PM. Reason: Fixed it! :)

Comment

Thanks for posting this Teddybrown!! The rest of the season looks really interesting.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I really don't want this to end!

Oh and they've announced the final run of episodes. Some of them sound...rather ominous.

Feb 19 - 4.10 "Jedi Night"
                              Feb 19 - 4.11 "DUME"
                              Feb 26 - 4.12 "Wolves and a Door"
                              Feb 26 - 4.13 "A World Between Worlds"
                              Mar 5 - 4.14 "A Fool's Hope"
                              Mar 5 - 4.15-16 "Family Reunion – and Farewell"

Comment

Man, that mid season premiere episode...

Spoiler:
                                Id been spoiled but it still hit hard... it was being hinted at all episode. Didnt expect them to kill him off so soon...

Glad he got to see Herra one last time though
                                Last edited by Teddybrown; 21 February 2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X