Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth and final (very) short season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I hope they release a full series boxset eventually.Do they have WH13 on blu-ray?
    Not that I've seen.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I am watching season 5 now just watched the first 3 eps
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I was able to catch a couple of this seasons episodes.
        SyFy here in the UK are planning a 'Farewell' weekend.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Last I heard they're supposed to. The season five DVD set has been delayed so I'm guessing a debate is going on about weither or not to release it by itself or just do a boxset of all five seasons.
          Hopefully they'll do both because I would hate to see someone have seasons 1-4 but not be able to get the final season because it's only a part of a boxset. I still haven't decided whether or not to get the series on DVD but that may be the only way to see episodes from seasons 1 and 2 that I haven't seen since it's highly unlikely that SYFY will show reruns of the series now that it's over with.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I may still just buy s1-4 boxset. S5 was okay but was somewhat ruined a bit by
            Spoiler:
            the crazy Pete/Myka thing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              Hopefully they'll do both because I would hate to see someone have seasons 1-4 but not be able to get the final season because it's only a part of a boxset. I still haven't decided whether or not to get the series on DVD but that may be the only way to see episodes from seasons 1 and 2 that I haven't seen since it's highly unlikely that SYFY will show reruns of the series now that it's over with.
              Being I already have seasons 1-4, I hope you're right.

Spoiler:
              I'm inclined to agree.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yeah, I could not wrap my mind around that. They were acting so......weird.......like they ate too much sugar.

Comment

I finally saw season 5 got the DVDs about the above you guys said it very true this as my reaction really didn't care but I did like the end it worked for me overall
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                  X